Finding Out!

*Ellie's P.O.V*

          Me, all the boys except Shawn and Isabelle are going out to watch the movie Split! And Isabelle and Shawn are back at the hotel. We are so excited because none of us have seen it, except me. But it is a very good movie so everyone wants to see it. As me, Cam, Matt, Taylor and Jack G ( we will start calling him Gilinsky so don't be confused) get popcorn, candy and drinks, the others go to save us all a seat.

"Ok, what kind of drink does everyone want?" Cam asked, before the others could go get a seat.

"Coke!"

"Coke!"

"Dr pepper!"

"Fruit punch!"

"Sprite!"

"Water!"

          Everyone started screaming what drink they want, I mean jeez how crazy can this fam get?

"CALM DOWN EVERYONE JEEZ!!!!" Cam screamed, then all of a sudden the whole theater went quiet. " Lets do this is a orderly fashion please!" Cam said as all of the MAGCON lined up."Ellie goes first because she did not scream!". " AND BECAUSE SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND AS YOU SAID IN YOUR DIARY SHE IS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND YOU CALL HER BAE!!!" Matt screamed in his girly voice. Cam blushed then said " MATT LOOSE THE VOICE! AND YOU READ MY DIARY?!?!?!?" Anyway I wanted Dr pepper so that is what I said.

*after the movie*

*buzz buzz*

"Hey guys? Nash just asked if we wanna meet at pasta bella, do you guys wanna?" I asked.

"Sure!" Everybody said.

          Went we got there Isabelle sat next to me instead of Shawn which should not be normal so I was curious. Isabelle got up to use the bathroom an everyone started freaking out. "You should tell them!" Nash said. "Tell is what?" Asked Matt. "Yeah what is going on?" Carter asked. At that point I knew what was going on.

"Shawn cheated on Isabelle!!" Nash yelled.

          Then Shawn started explained how sorry he was and blah blah blah. I went to talk to Isabelle. After we talked we went back to the table and I gave Shawn a dirty look. We went back to the hotel and had a talk and what happened was.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! @CameronDallasgirl04 here! we have a new story so go check it out! sorry for the cliff hanger AGAIN but hope u guys enjoy!!

VOTE, ADD, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!