Crushed

*Shawn's P.O.V.*

          I'm so stupid! I cheated on Isabelle! What got into me? I promised her that it would be just us, until the end, and I broke the promise, already! I wish that I could just go back in time, and change everything! Now, Isabelle hates me, and there is no way that I'm going to be able get her back!  It hasn't even been a full 24 hours and I already am starting to lose myself, without her! I hate myself so much right now! I've tried going to her hotel room, calling her, texting her, and nothing is working. She's avoiding me... Of course she is! I cheated on her! She doesn't deserve this! She is so beautiful, and sweet! I can't live with myself!

"Hey, Shawn! Everyone is meeting for lunch an- Woah! What's wrong?" Nash said, realizing that I was crying.

"N-Nothing..." I replied, wiping my eyes with the sleeves of my sweatshirt.

"No, Shawn! Something is wrong, now tell me!"

"I can't!" I said, starting to cry again.

"Yes, you can!" He refused.

"Fine! I c-cheated on Isabelle... and she b-broke up with me..."

"You did, WHAT!? Shawn, what on earth were you thinking!?" Nash said.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean it! I j-just wish I could change everything!" I cried.

"Shawn, stop crying! I'm not the one you should be apologizing to! You need to apologize to Isabelle!"

"I tried already! A few times! She won't listen! She hates me!" I replied.

"Well, you need to try harder. If she does forgive you, and take you back, you better treat her like a queen! And that is a big if!" said Nash.

"Okay..." I mumbled.

"Everyone is meeting for lunch, in 30 minutes." He said, and walked out.

          I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My hair was messed up, and my eyes were red.

"I'm a mess..." I whispered.

          I washed my face and fixed my hair. I changed and went down to the lobby. Everyone was there, already. I didn't say anything, we just all got into the car. I was silent the whole ride, and so was Isabelle. When we were at the restaurant, the only time I talked was to order.

"Hey, Shawn! Why are you so quiet?" Gilinsky asked.

"Oh, uhmm, I'm just, tired..." I said, and took a quick glance at Izzy.

"Are you sure, that's what it is?" Nash said.

          He was trying to get me to tell them. I gave Nash a look.

"Umm, y-yeah." I stuttered.

"You should tell everyone." He said back, and Isabelle got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Dude! Mind your own meatloaf!" I snapped.

"I just think you should tell everyone."

"Tell us what?" Matt said.

"Yeah, what's going on." Carter said.

"I, umm, I... Ugh! I can't say it again!" I said, putting my head in my hands.

"He cheated on Isabelle, and they broke up." Nash said, everyone gasped.

"I-I didn't mean it! Now she hates me and I can't live with myself!" I said, putting my head in my hands.

          I saw Ellie get up and go to where Izzy was. She looked really mad. Everyone ate in silence, and when Isabelle got back everyone gave her a look of sympathy. She just looked down, and ate. Ellie gave me a glare, and I just looked down, too. I feel so horrible for what I did! I need to find a way for her to forgive me. There's no excuse for it, but I truly do regret it, and would absolutely change it, if I could. After lunch, we drove back to the hotel. Me and Cam walked to our room, and I flopped face down, onto the bed.

"Shawn?" Cam asked, from across the room.

"What?" I mumbled, against the pillow.

"Why did you cheat, on Isabelle?" He said.

"I don't wanna talk about that right now, Cameron!" I replied, sitting up.

"I just wanna know why. She doesn't deserve that!"

"I already feel bad enough! I don't know why I did it. I just... Ugh! I'm such an idiot! I love her so much, and now she will never take me back." I said, and punched the bed.

"So that's it? You're just giving up?"

"No! I just don't know how I'm gonna do it! I mean, what I did is unforgivable!"

"Well, you better figure it out, and soon! If you really love her that much, then show her that you do! Gain her trust again! Do something special for her! She deserves it." He said, and walked out.

          Cam was right! I need to do something really special, for her! But what? I laid back down and, sighed loudly.

"What am I gonna do?" I whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Babes! What did you think of this chapter? Like? Or Nah??? Comment down what you think Shawn is gonna do! Thanks for reading!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, ADD, AND FOLLOW US!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!