Back to Normal

*Isabelle's P.O.V.*

          It's been a few days since the 'incident' at the restaurant. We did Vidcon, and Allison went back home. Nash and Allie, had a huge fight and broke up. I feel like it's all my fault! I didn't want this to happen. I decided to take a quick shower. I turned on music, and got in. After my shower, I got dressed, into some skinny jeans, a sweatshirt Shawn gave me, and some Vans. I curled my hair and put on some light makeup. Me and Ellie are going to Starbucks, just to hang out. I walked out of the bathroom, and Ellie was sitting on the bed, waiting.

"Took you long enough!" Ellie said, sarcastically.

"Oh please! You take longer than me!" I replied and she gave me an, 'Are you Serious?' face.

"Whatever, let's just go!" She said, and we laughed.

          When we got to the car, we turned on the radio. We sang along and laughed, until we got to Starbucks. Once we were inside, we ordered our drinks, and sat at a table.

"So how are things with you and Cam?" I asked her.

"Good! He's such an amazing boyfriend! How about you and Shawn?" She asked, giving me a wink.

"Amazing! He saved me from drowning!" I said.

"Wait, what?!" She said, looking at me with wide eyes.

"He took me on a date, to the beach, I went underwater, a wave held me down, Shawn saved me!" I explained.

"Awwwwwww!!!" She cooed, and I laughed.

          We continued talking, while we drank our drinks.

"I'm gonna get Shawn a muffin, before we leave!" I said, standing up.

"Okay!" She replied, and threw our cups away.

          I got Shawn a chocolate chip muffin, and went to the car, where Ellie was waiting. We drove back to the hotel, and I went to Shawn's room, to give him his muffin. He opened the door and let me in. I sat down on the couch, and he sat next to me, giving me a kiss.

"I got you a muffin, from Starbucks!" I told him, handing him the bag.

"Yay!! Thank you!" He said, like a little kid, and I laughed.

          He ate his muffin, while I scrolled through Twitter a little bit. Once he was done, he wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. I'm so glad things are back to normal!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys! Sorry for the short chapter! This is kinda just a filler! ShawnMendes_Muffin98 wrote this chapter! We're running out of ideas!!! Give us ideas in the comments! Also thank you for 416 reads!!!

DONT FORGET TO ADD MAGCON WIVES TO YOUR LIBRARIES, VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW US FOR MORE!!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!