Authors note

Hello fellow human readers.
I am new to writing. This will be my first book so please do give me feedback.
This will be an adventure and gxg book so if your not into lgbt books then I'm sorry to burst your bubble Because this is an lgbt book.
Rules:

1)No publication of this book may be made without the authors permission.
2) Please do not promote other books within the comments section
3) Please no fighting in the comments section
4)updates will be made weekly or within 3 days or even within a day or too depending on how well the story is going.

Also as for the cover of the book, I have created the cover with pictures I either found on the internet or from tumblr if any of these pictures are yours and you do not want me to use them just msg me here and I will delete them immediately or if its okay for me to use them and you want credit just msg me and I will give it to you.

This book is not a copy of another book perhaps a chapter depict something similar to another book it is pure coincidence.
Yup that's about all the rules to follow.
And I'm sorry if there will be grammar or spelling mistakes even though I am an A grade student.
Also this book is not based strictly on the US marines as there will be differences to an actual marine training program also I'm trying to make it intresting and cool for everyone to enjoy and read. So its definitely not gonna be strict all the time,sometimes the recruits will have days which they have no bootcamp or they off days and stuff. Plus If you expect Ashley to be within the first chapters she won't she's gonna be come in like the 4th or 8th chapter...
So no further ado please read and enjoy the book.