Shock

Both of Wayo and Nate arrived at Great Palace of Ayyuthaya after sunrise. As they arrived, both of them greeted by eunuch that represent Imperial Household Department. "Lady Wayo and Lady Nate, welcome to Great Palace of Ayyuthaya. Your luggage's has been sent to your respective palace so you may proceed." Wayo smiling brightly to that eunuch: "Sorry to make your waiting here for me." "It's my responsibility, please continue your way." Phailin who still beside Wayo asking the eunuch: "Which palace will Lady Wayo live?" That eunuch reply: "Lady Wayo will reside in Palace of Broken Jade"

Phailin facial expression changes when she heard the name of palace and Wayo who have keen eye know something bothered her so he ask: "Aunt Phailin, is it something wrong?" Phailin gave him a weak smile: "It's nothing my Lady, time is running short, Little Master should proceed to your palace, one of palace eunuch will guide you to your palace." With this words, Wayo and his personal servant Maidao and May who accompanies him trailing behind palace eunuch who bring them to their palace. As sky clear and sun shine brightly, the eunuch said: "What a beautiful day, look at pair of crane flying together, is symbol of lucky day for you my lady."

As them walking, the surrounding becoming more quiet and and they didn't see many palace servant walking passing them just like beginning of their way. Maidao who seemingly not impressed with this situation ask: "Why our Little Master palace located in deserted location." "Oh, its not deserted but quite, that's why we didn't see many palace servant using this causeway." May who try to appease Maidao says: "Our Little Master will like this palace. He like calmness and quietness."

Nate was reside in Palace of Joyful Happiness. While she walking to her designated palace, she quite surprise to see Lady Nao, who also resides beside her palaces walks infront her. "So, you also live in here. Hmmm... That's interesting. I wonder why Your Majesty selected you. For someone who didn't have high position, I think you should be grateful enough." She smirks to Nate. One of the palace servant running towards Nate: "You must be Lady Nate, I'm our servant Chimlin, please follow me My Lady." Nate nodded her head and follow Chimlin, ignoring Nao who annoyed with Nate arrogance.

As for Wayo, finally he arrived at his residence. Eunuch who accompany him from starting shouting: "Lady Wayo arrived." After that, three eunuch and three palace servant immediately kneeling infront Wayo and say in unison: "Servants greeting Little Master, hope Little Master longing health and gain happiness here." Wayo chuckled when he sees all of them. "Get up all of you." Wayo then asks May to give eunuch who represent Imperial Household Department some tips. "Thank You Little Master Wayo, I take my leave first."

Wayo slowly walking to his chamber along with May and Maidao followed by Wayo's servants. When he passing small garden infront of his palace he commented: "Such a beautiful palaces, seems perfect for me." One of the servant say: "My Lady, the day your enter this palace was coincide with first day of Osmanthus flower in this palace blooming. What a good fortune that we all have in here."

Wayo enter his palace's small hall and sit infront of the doorside. "My Lady, my name is Eunuch Kang, I'm served as Head Eunuch in here. This is my two assistant, Eunuch Yun and Eunuch Yin." Both of them greet Wayo. "Greeting My Lady, I'm A-Gun, I'm assistant for Eunuch Kang and this two maids name was Pei and Ju." Palace Maids Ju and Pei also kneels and greet Wayo. After their introduction session, it's time for Wayo to speak to them. "Now, all of you will serve under me together with my personal servant May and Maidao, it's good to be clever but I'm more looks for your loyalty. Servant must take loyalty as a important thing for better future. I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say." "My Lady Wayo, we will serve you with outmost loyalty." They say with unison and high spirited.

"Eunuch Kang, aside me, who also live in this palace?" Eunuch Kang say: "As you know My Lady, Palace of Broken Jade has two side, eastern side and western side like all palaces. Now, the eastern side was occupied by Lady Waen, she will greets you tonight." Wayo nodded his head. "Lady Wayo must be tired from long journey, we will excuse ourselves first." Eunuch Kang and the rest of them leave the small hall leaving A-Gun who goes straight to Wayo bedside to tidying the bed. Wayo who seeing A-Gun speediness in working says: "Aunt A-Gun was a skilled servant. How long aunt working in this palace." A-Gun shocking with Wayo sudden appearances behind her back. "My Lady, don't call me aunt, just call me A-gun. Previously, I'm working under Late Emperor daughter, but Princess ask me to serve another Master, so Your Majesty send me here." Wayo hold A-Gun hand and says: "I do not care about rules, besides you are older and have more experiences in the palace. I should take your advice after this, let Maidao and May serve me. Aunt can go out first." A-Gun nodded and heading out.