REVELATION

Year 1735

Today is the most glorious day for Ayyuthaya Kingdom. Everyone who resides in the kingdom was celebrating the 20th anniversary ascension of King Kongpop. The Sun was shining brightly as a sign of the new year with the King Kongpop ruling the country.

At Royal Lake...

A 60 year old-man stood in the bridge that build across the river. Some other people stand at the end side of bridge. His clothes was full with gold accessories indicate he is very high person. His black orb eyes was gazing along in the surface of lake but his mind thought was travelling far away from the palace. Seem he didn't disturb with commotion that happen in his surrounding.

His eyes still looking the surfaces of lake  when footsteps approaching. "Empress Mother, why you still here? The emperor was waiting you in Palace of Supreme Harmony for celebration." Eunuch Min, the personal staff of Empress Mother stood by right side of Empress Mother.

"I don't feel want to going there. Tell the Emperor that I'm not feeling well. Ask him to proceed the celebration. I will go to see him after dinner." Empress Mother issuing his order while he still looking the lake thoughtless. Eunuch Min ordered another servant to convey the Empress Mother order. 

"Lotus blossoms spring up on every side.

 They bloom and wither, time after time.

Each year and every year, the blossoms return anew.

But each year and every year, the bloom of youth does not."

"Eunuch Min, you has been serving me for 5 years, do you know why I'm always recite this sentences everytime i'm looking the lake surfaces?" Eunuch Min just smiling as he holds Empress Mother hand when Empress Mother walking to sit inside the small pavilion nearby Royal Lake. "Replying to Empress Mother, you still remember your memories when you serving Late Emperor. That's my answer.

The answer that Eunuch Min give to him was beginning to circulate his mind. "This day, 45 years ago was my first day I enter the palace. I've seen many deaths, sorrows, happiness and sadness in this palace. Do you want to listen it?" Eunuch Min nodded his head slowly. That eunuch didn't know much about Empress Mother past live because its quite rude to ask your master about something personal but now, he has the chance to listen it from the highest ranking person in Harem.

The Empress Mother eyes gazing to the sky as he recall pieces of his hidden memories...

The Memories Journey of Empress Mother Wayo has starts...

P/S: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING FANFIC HERE. MY VOCAB IN ENGLISH IS NOT VERY GOOD SO I HOPE READERS WILL GIVE SOME ADVICE AND SUPPORT FOR ME...