"I think I'm gunna puke." I moan and this time Camille (she played MariCruz) rolls her eyes at me. Y/N and her have been best friends forever.

"Shut up, and smile." She nudges me as we walk past Y/N yet again and I follow. "Sorry to interrupt people, I'm just going to steal this babe for a while." Camille pulls on Y/N's arm pulling her away from the people she was speaking with.

"I missed you." Y/N smiles and they hug, as I'm stood next to the pair awkwardly. In the middle of their conversation they're interrupted by paparazzi again.

"Y/N and Wentworth, give us a picture!" They shout countless of times and I use this moment to my advantage. I snake my arm around Y/N's waist as she fakes a smile, both of us stood in front of the paparazzi's. They're shouting praises and questions and then a certain one is screamed louder than the others. 

"Is it true that Wentworth cheated on you and you've made the album out of revenge and spite!" Someone shouts and Y/N ignores them. Until everyone starts to ask and she grows agitated. From our 2 years of dating, I know   Y/N and how uncomfortable she grows in situations like this.

"It's not true, excuse me, I have guests." Y/N snaps but the crowd's too big to leave. "Are you getting angry because it's true?" Someone shouts and I roll my eyes. "It's not true, let her leave." I sigh, intervening.

"Prove it!" They start to chant and from the corner of my eyes I notice Dom making kissy faces. So what did I do? I grabbed Y/N's face and kissed her. She looked shocked but kissed me back regardless. Her lips moulding perfectly into mine. She masked her shock away from the paps in no time as well.

"Come on babe." I smile pushing her away from the crowd and when they're not needed, security finally joins us. Not that I don't mind.

"Do not, kiss me again!" Y/N whisper shouts at me and I squint my eyes at her. "What do you want to do then, carry on with your unconvincing story? I've seen two year olds lie better." I speak honestly and she glares at me.

"Y/N, they want you inside." One of her many friends intervenes and I roll my eyes. "Of course they do." We both say at the same time but Y/N only glares at me again.

Despite Y/N and her friends dirty looks I still follow her inside and stand by her. People seem to be shocked to see us together but that's understandable.

"Wentworth." Y/N's little boy toy Justin smiles and I fake a smile back. "How are you?" I force a smile onto my face, it's so tempting to beat this little shit up. "I'm good, I didn't expect to see you here." He looks to Y/N and she smiles at me.

"Boyfriend duties you know what they're like." I smirk, pulling Y/N into me again and he looks to Y/N creeped out but she just smiles. "Well then, I'll see you later guys." He fakes a smile and leaves.

"What are you doing?" Y/N sighs, pushing my arm off her but I keep it there tight.

"Attending my girlfriend, soon to be fiancé's album release party." I smirk pushing her forward and in front of more guests, so she doesn't have enough time to respond. "You need to stop this right now, you lost the right to call me your girlfriend and most certainly try propose, when you cheated on me, with a hooker!" She yells loud enough so only I can hear but I brush it off.

"I apologised, didn't I? A lot." We both roll our eyes at each other. "Wentworth darling, give me a hug!" Y/N's mum smiles and I hug her. Y/N looks to the pair of us disgusted, squinting her eyes at me. "How was your travelling?" She asks.