Rare ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader Part II

Começar do início

"No no no, don't shake her head like that!" Kuroo says quickly, his recording moving blearily for a second.

"Oh no, now I'm in trouble! Look what you did!" Tsukishima blames you, tears soon leaving his own eyes.

"Everything's my fault!" You yell, tears still escaping your eyes.

"Damn right."

"Wait, I don't know you!" You suddenly stop crying, and look at the blonde next you in confusion.

"I already told you! Im an angel!" Tsukishima groans in annoyance.

"So that's what angels look like? I didn't think they'd be that attractive!" You whisper to Bokuto not so slyly.

"Huh?" Tsukishima questions.

"Huh?" You question back.

"I love you." Tsukishima slurs randomly.

"You want to hold hands?" You ask, before shoving your hand into Tsukishima's.

"And you! Fix the hair, it looks like a rats nest. A bird could start a family in that trash!" You yell, pointing at Kuroo with your free hand.

A look of genuine offense crosses Kuroo's face, as Bokuto dies of laughter in the backseat. Akaashi simply smirks, but doesn't let Kuroo see it.

"You hurt his feelings, apologize!" Tsukishima yells, head butting you.

"Ow! You apologize!"

"I'm not the one who hurt his feelings, dumbass!"

"You're a dumbass!"

"No I'm not, you are!"

"No! I'm Beyoncé!"

"Are you insane?! You're not Beyoncé!"

You sit still for a second, processing Tsukishima's comment, before slowly starting to cry.

"Wait no you're Beyoncé!" Bokuto reassures you, playfully glaring at Tsukishima.

"No she's not! She's Asian (ignore if you're not lmao)!" Tsukishima yells back.

"Then I'm the Asian Beyoncé!" You yell, obviously outsmarting Tsukishima.

"Ugh, you're so fucking stupid!" Tsukishima groans, letting go of your hand.

You start to cry even harder at Tsukishima's comment. You turn away from the rude tall blonde, cross your arms, and cuddle into Bokuto's chest in comfort.

Bokuto, Kuroo, and Akaashi coo at the sight, while Tsukishima simply grumbles.

"Who are you?" You ask Bokuto, a couple seconds after cuddling into his side.

"I'm you're boyfriend." Bokuto replies, a smile on his face.

You stare at Bokuto, your eyes sparkling.

"I scored big!" You yell, flailing your body in excitement.

"What about him?! Who's he?" You ask again, pointing at Kuroo.