chapter 11

Chapter 11

Damon's POV:

I was coming. from football practice. when they told me that. my sister. was treated badly. by a girl named Margarett she was saying. mean things to her then they showed me a video. since the begging.

I saw this girl who looked. very familiar defend my sister then I knew. who she was it was Amora Lydia's best friend I saw as Amora faught Margarett then I saw a bored expression. on Amora's face. then she flipped. Margaretts body over then she started talking shit to her and ordered. everyone. to sit down and pretend like nothing happened.

dam that just turned me on. just seeing her act that way. why am I acting. like this dam she got very hot what am I saying. she was always hot ever since. she was a baby whenever. her parents took her at our place for play dates I couldn'ttaje my eyes. away from her.

she was so cute and awesome. I then got in my car and followed. my sisters scent I could. use mindlink but I'm to lazy the benefits if being a twin as I followed. it I ended. up in a cafe.

as I entered the cafe I spotted. Lydia and group of her friends sitting down. " hey Lydia are ......." I stopped. when I smelled the most wonderful scent of wildflowers, strawberries, and ocean. waves and breeze with a hint if spicy cinnamon.

my wolf was pacing eagerly "mate its our mate go to her now " my wolf yelled I looked around and spotted my beautiful mate. I couldn't believe who my mate is it was no other than Amora I then. spotted the horny unmated wolves looking. at my mate.

I mean who couldn't she's smoking. hot and she's. all mine then I finally came back to my senses no one looks. at my mate like that only I can.  I quickly went. to her and grabbed. her "mine " I yelled. in my alpha voice.

"what the fuck let go of me " Amora yelled I saw her friends looking. for an opening to take Amora from me 'no no one will take my mate away from me she's mine ' I thought my wolf agreed. with me I then saw her look. up at me and I was meet. with her beautiful ocean blue eyes.

I heard. some people. coming towards us I growled. warning them to stay away "mine " I repeated and hugged her tighter then I moved my nose to her neck. and started moving it there. and I stared to kiss her neck where. her mark will go my mark and everyone will know she's mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey everyone here's another chapter

vote

comments

share

enjoy

love y'all and thank you for y'all support and reading. my story enjoy. love y'all