chapter 10

Chapter 10

I could tell Lydia wanted. to laugh that's why she's my best friend if I tell her not to stop me doesn't. "And you wont mess with me, with her, my friends, or anyone else" I said to her.

"Yes I won't mess with her, you,  your friends, or anyone else" yelling in pain. "Great your free to go" I said I petted her head and let her go. I started to walk away. 'Wait for it wait for it' I could feel Margarett coming to me.

She was about to punch me I Dodge it and punched her why is she so stupid we fought for a while. Until I got bored of her so once she came at me again I  grabbed her arm and then flipped her whole body over mine until she hit the floor.

then her fans and friends. were about to come at me but my friends. aka bodyguard came and beat them ' well poo they messed up my fun I wanted. to beat them as well hmm party Popper's ' I thought. I looked. at Margarett on the floor.

"I warned you Margaret now everyone sit down. and act like nothing happened we were waiting for our teacher and no one I repeat. no one mess with me or my friends " I yelled then went. to sit in my spot.

"Amora that was amazing " Lily said "it sure. was thanks for defending me " Lydia. said "anytime. what are. best friends for no one messes with my friends,  my family, or my loved ones because all hell will break loose " i said we all laughed.

" I don't get why your parents want. body guards. on you if you can defend yourself " Mark said we laughed some more "good afternoon class sorry I'm late hope everyone. was on their. best behavior " our teacher. said

"what if you get caught you know there. are cameras in every class " Jorge. said " trust. me I'm not stupid. I used my magic to turn off all the cameras in class. before. I fought and if she goes. to the principal she won't. have proof. plus she will think Margarett is lying they all know she's very clumsy. especially with those. big ass heels. if she doesn't know how to use heels. why the fuck she puts them on oh and besides the principal is my aunt "I said.

"what " Jorge. said " yeah and she lets me fight and do whatever I want " I said with a smile. and we all laughed. and then payed attention. then we were. free to go home. this time my driver. picked us up so my wolves. were in the car already my "bodyguards " and Lydia rode. together to the same cafe I was in two weeks. ago with Lydia I told my driver ill call him when I'm ready to go home.

as we entered. the cafe I felt all eyes on me and I knew. right away most. of them are werewolves.  then we heard. the door open singling some one came "hey Lydia are...... Mine" I heard a sexy  masculine voice. yell and I heard. them run and grab me protectively. with my face to his chest .' omg I feel an 8 pack omg yes '

"what the fuck let go of me " I said to the male who held me I heard. my friends trying to find a way to get me I then looked up to see. who my capture is and I was met with by the most beautiful light blue eyes I have ever seen I was so memorized. by his eyes I did not care if he was growling. at anyone. who came. near us.

"mine" he repeated. and hugs. me tighter 'omg an 8 pack,  light blue eyes, protective omg I'm in heaven. he is smoking hot can I just kiss him already. I just. hope he's not that protective. omg what. am I thinking he is a God omg Amora keep it together he just got you instead of thinking. how hot he is try to escape but I can't help it he is hot ' I thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys thanks. for reading. and those. of y'all that comment y'all the real MVP

vote

comment

enjoy

love you guys