chapter 68:

We then went in front of Lydia and Blaze who immediately kneeled down in front of us. Our subjects still clapping and cheering until I raised my hand and told them to calm down.

"Thank you everyone we are honored to be your new king and queen and also your new moon Goddess but now we must continue to the ceremony of Beta and Beta female and also your Gamma and Gamma Female" I said with a smile.

I then looked at Lydia and Blaze 'I wonder who our third in command will be' I thought its tradition for our subjects and previous rulers to choose who they think will be a big help to us. I began the ceremony.

They had to drink blood too so we cut our palms and they did the same once that was done Damon gave them the silver cups and said the oath and other stuff once they accepted they drank the blood and Lydia gave a disgusted face.

And I chuckled "Not good right?" I said she nodded and we gave them their silver necklace "Your Beta and Beta female" Damon said. And everyone cheered and clapped. "And now your third in commands" he said.

Once the doors opened Lydia and me wanted to run and hug them it was Niall Horan oh my god... Sike I wish its not Niall but it's my brother and Persia. Lydia and me were jumping in exciment not caring if its not lady like.

Once they reached us we talked Persia in a hug and my mom was giving me a stern look telling me to calm down and behave. Once we did their ceremony and gave them their bronze necklaces they were officially our third in comands our Gammas.

Then we all went inside to party all my cousins found their mates and so did some of our pack members and when some of our pack members got rejected. Lets just say I was not happy and lets just say they apologize and got accepted no one makes my members cry.

Sudenly as I was talking to my mom we saw a familiar face and none of us were happy about it once Damon saw him he came right next to me. It was Xzaiver Howards Alpha of the Black Heart Pack also known as our enemy and he brought along his Slut of a sister Viviana Howards.

When they enrolled at our school Damon wanted to kill him there but I had to stop him even though I wanted to watch my mate rip him in pieces. And he stopped me when I almost killed Viviana that was one happy day for me but down side I didn't get to kill her.

Why did I almost kill her you ask. Oh simple she was all over Damon and had to nerve to kiss him and honey that is not cool back off bitch. Viviana wants my mate and her dumb brother wants me so Damon changed all his classes to match mine since I had Xzavier in most of my classes.

Even though I can perfectly take care of myself thank you very much and besides I have enough guards but nooo he said is for extra protection. But let me tell you it's fucking hilarious seeing Mr. Alpha in dance class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone here is another chapter hope you like it even though it might not be great.

I want to thank you all for reading this story I really appreciate it and thank you for the votes .

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love you all see you next chapter