Chapter 63:

Amora's Pov;

I was getting more nervous by the second as I stood there wearing my dress which I do admit is very cute. Persia then pulled me to a chair and started on my hair and aunt Selene did my makeup and other pack members put my jewelry on on while one of my cousins was putting my shoes on. once i was done everyone stepped back and admired their work. And i heard them gasp "what do I look that bad" I asked no one answered until Lydia saw me "dam Amora you look hot" Lydia said. " You think so?" I asked her while I twirled  "Hell yeah if i was lesbian i would totally bang you. you look fucking fine" Persia said .

"oh Luna you look beautiful" a pack member said I have told them a million times to call me Amora but do they listen no they still call me Luna. uh I guess I have to get used to it  " thank you everyone for your hard work and your compliments  I really appreciate it" i said they smiled and cheered. "now go get ready" I told the pack women who were not ready yet they laughed and left to get ready it was just my  family and Lydia's . "Omg Lydia you're going to be female beta tonight"  i said hugging her "and you're going to be Luna" she said. "I'm so proud of you two I'm so happy i think I'm going to cry"Persia said.

" only if my aunt paired you up with the third in command that would've been lovely" i said hugging Persia and looking ant my aunt. "Oh I'm sure your aunt knows what she's doing right moon goddess" Persia said looking at my aunt "Persia i told you to call me aunt you're my niece now since you're Jason's mate and of course i know what I'm doing I'm not the moon goddess for no reason" Aunt Selene said. We all laughed until someone knocked on the door and opened it " Luna we are ready" my bodyguard Howard said he was one of our best fighters . I smiled and nodded then i noticed he started to sniff the air.

I knew what was about to happen he has caught the scent of his mate i looked at my aunt Selene and she had a huge grin on her face and i knew I was right then he kept looking until his eyes landed on Dove. "Omg Dove is Howard's mate" i said all my aunts had a shocked face except aunt Selene of course "go Dove, Go to your mate" I told her she looked scared and shook her head " no I cant I'm scared" she said hugging me i Knew about her previous relationships and that's why she was scared. Howard looked sad and frustrated that his own mate was scared of him.

" Dove trust me he wont hurt you, trust me why would i ever put my niece and nephews with mates that will hurt them and not make them happy" Aunt Selene said. " I know but.." Dove started " no buts Dove Aunt Selene is right go Dove go to your mate I know in the past you've been hurt by guys and your heart is always breaking but trust me having a mate is the best thing that could happen to you having someone who will always love you for you. I'm not saying it will be perfect every couple fight but he will always love you and protect you. its the most amazing thing ever you feel sparks and tingles every time you guys touch . and when you guys kiss you will feel butterflies and explosives. and you know no mater what you will always have someone who will love you forever its the most beautiful thing in the world." I said to her.

" is that how you feel with Damon?" Dove asked. " yes i do even if we do fight a lot hey no changing the subject we are talking about you right now not me" i said " Howard please wait outside the door please" I told Howard who was looking at his mate. "yes Luna" he said and left looking very sad.

*****************************************************************************************************

hey guys here is another chapter. sorry it took ages but i do hope you enjoy it.

love you guys and thanks for your support

vote

share

comment