Chapter 67:

"Bring in the cup and crowns" my mom ordered and then our crowns came in along with the cup with blood of our people. 'Oh god here comes the blood drinking at least it has water so hopefully it wont be so bad' I thought.

My mom, Emily and my Aunt Selene stood in front of me "I Emily Hayes" Emily said "I Elizabeth Motto" my mom said "And I Selene" aunt Selene said. "Pronounce you Amora Motto as the Queen of all Supernatrual, and as Luna Queen, and as the Moon Goddess" they all said together and placed my crown on me.

"I Josh Hayes" Josh said. "I Matthew Motto" my dad said. "Pronounce you Damon Hayes as king of the Supernatrual and Alpha King" they said together and placed his crown on him. "Stand" my mom said. 'Finally I thought I would have to have surgery on my knees' I thought.

Once we got up they brought the Golden Cup with all our subjects blood. 'Oh god I can't believe I'm doing this' I thought they all cut their palms and and poured their blood in the cup then they handed the knife to Damon and he did the same.

Then he handed it to me and I did the same thing and let me tell you that shit stings and I finally pored my blood in the cup once they mixed the blood. And I was healed they gave the cup to Damon and he drinked half of it he looked suprised.

Then he handed to me 'oh god I'm about to drink blood' I thought I took a deep breath and drank the rest of it till there was nothing left I put it down and I was meet with a force that made me wobble. 'Well dam what the hell was that' I thought.

And I heard everyone chuckle "Shit you guys heard that" I said and they nodded noddedand I heard all their voices in my head causing me to yell and step back. "What in the world" I said and my mom laughed. "You can now hear their thoughts like they can hear yours" my dad said.

"Oh no not happening" I sais and immediately blocked them from my thought and theirs "May we present your new rulers and your new Moon Goddess" they all said together. My aunt then faced me and waved her hand and a necklace and a scepter appeared on me.

"Thank you Aunty" I said and hugged her and everyone cheered and yelled now it was time to announce our Beta and beta female.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another chapter enjoy

Vote
Comment
Follow