Chapter 62:

Chapter 62:

They all laughed "isn't obvious sweety" my mom said "we came to see you get crowned and we also came to be with you on your coronation for both kingdoms and also to get you ready " Aunty Selene said.

"Oh" was all I said aunty Selene just laughed and all the women in the room joined her aswell some were still shocked that the Moon Goddess is my aunt and that she's here. "I'm so glad that you're here aunty Selene but I don't want stop you from your Moon Goddess duties" I said giving her a hug.

"I'm so glad to be here as well always be aunt first before the Moon Goddess I'm just glad I decided to be here on one of your most important events I'll be at your wedding with Damon aswell and your birthday and when you have children I'll also be visiting you and my dumb brother and as well as the rest of our family as often as I can okay." She said hugging me tighter.

"Woah who said in getting married and having kids" I said smirking at my aunt Selene. "I say so and so does your parents and all your aunts and uncles and your cousins oh and of course your grandparents" she said.

"Speaking of cousins where the fuck are those crazy girls I love and hate at the same time" I said looking at my aunts. "They should be here by now" aunt Hope said and on cue the door opened and my cousins came in along well only the girls.

"Amora!!!!!!" They yelled and tackled me "ahhhh" I yelled as I fell you see I have 7 girl cousins and 9 boy cousins aunty Selene doesn't have any kids yet I wonder who will be the next moon goddess when she plans to retire or if she ever retires.

After a while and many play fights later I got to know Damon's female relatives and may I say I love them already. "Okay so back to business Amora after you drink from the cup your mother and I will place your crown on your head and let me tell you everyone you know and love help plan and create your crown for tonight as a symbol of our acceptances as our new rulers. It looks awesome oh and your aunt Selene will place it with us as well" Emily said.

"Really!? Aunty Selene why?" I asked "Amora I already told everyone why I'm placing your crown on your head I'm going to give you my title as the moon goddess you're going to be my heir" she said.

"Aunty Selene are you sure ?" I said "yes I am I'll be training you until you are ready and once I see that you are ready I'll retire don't worry I will train you starting tomorrow" she said hugging me.

"Thank you aunty so let me guess all werewolves and supernatural beings will be there tonight" I said they all nodded "well let's get started" I said as I sat in front of the mirror everyone in the room squealed.

They all pushed me in the shower and command me to shower this instant once I finished it was put in a robe and was given undergarments and I put them on along with the robe. After what felt like hours I was finally being shoved in a dress they all agreed will look super hot on me.

Lydia was suffering the same faith as me since she's becoming Beta Female tonight as well and my second in command this is going to be a tourcher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everybody sorry I haven't updated in like forever life is just getting in the way uh I hate this no free time but oh well I hope you guys had an amazing holiday and survive the rest of the school year I don't go back to college until the 20th of January uh which is in a few days.

So apparently all my classmates are either pregnant or are in a relationship and here I am all alone haha my time will come when love finds me haha

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Vote

Like

Comment

Enjoy

Love y'all have a happy and fun life ♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆