Chapter 26: A Little Jump to the End

Start from the beginning

Moving your hand over with a huge smile of your own, you fixed the little paper crown that was given to him by the front before they were seated. "Well you are a prince baby," you chuckled, "the crown doesn't necessarily make you the greatest son ever, no does it?"

Yeri grinned before staring forward and around. His feet started to wiggle more as he tried to look out for others around. You knew he was searching for the reasoning behind today's visit to this grand place in the city.

"Yeri you know what princes are known for?" a voice quietly whispered, only to have both Yeri and you glance back at the screen you had zoned out from.

Rolling your eyes at the man that ate a burger on your phone screen, you chuckled at him messily cow down. Watching Yeri grow excited over the answer, the little one moved closer to the screen to the point where his nostrils took most of the room.

"What Kevkev?" Yeri asked, grinning as Kevin shifted away from the screen in disgust.

"Yeri move back a little first," the man mumbled, placing his burger down for a moment before staring behind him on the open streets at the cute diner he sat at. Looking back at Yeri who listened, he joked, "Almost saw your lil' brain from up your nose there."

Yeri giggled.

You smiled over the fact that your boy laughed.

"What are princes known for?" Yeri asked again, excited as his voice squeaked for answers.

"For sex scandals," Kevin popped casually, shrugging, "Kind of like your Mama."

Your eyes widened so largely that you found yourself not needed makeup to have you look awake. Just that comment alone to a curiously confused toddler had you jolt as you went to softly scold the man who grinned and sat back in his chair in amusement over you reddening.

"Kevin he's starting to pick up on the meaning of words much better than before," you scolded, reminding him of Yeri's age, "he's not so oblivious anymore!"

"What are secs scandals?" Yeri asked, looking over at you with innocent eyes.

"Yes Y/N," Kevin piped ignoring her rant, wrapping his arm smugly at his chair as he cocked his brow through the screen, "What exactly are these embarrassingly degrading scandals?"

"Oh please, how are they degrading for men," you whisper yelled annoyed, still shocked as you tried to get Yeri distracted again. None of it worked as he was still curious.

"It could be."

"How so?" you squeaked, glancing around the room to make sure none watched you want to melt into a hole.

Kevin wiggled his pinky in the air. "Guys have insecurities too."

You shot back, "Oh right, I forgot about yours."

Kevin flinched his pinky down before awkwardly sitting in his seat. Clearing his throat, he scoffed before nudging forward and grinning. "Whatever, you liked Kev junior."

"Kev junior?" Yeri asked, brows furrowing as he fell into an innocent web of confusion.

You forced out a laugh before glaring into the screen again.

"Kevin, I swear to-"

"Alright, I'll behave," he whined before sighing and fixing his laptop on the table. He brought it closer to him before smiling charmingly, "Don't end the call with me just yet. We're supposed to eat together."

You sighed before rubbing at Yeri's back. The boy kept urging to have his questions answered but you were a tomato growing red while trying to avoid the screams for attention. Frankly because the thoughts that would come out of such answers would have you revisit 1 month ago.