I put my lunch box in my locker quickly, then go into the bathroom deciding whoever that girl was might leave soon. I push open the door, and stand there as I see Aiden. The door closes, and she turns around staring at me.

            “Baby….” I say quietly with tears in my eyes. I hug her tightly, and she rubs my back.

            “My dad’s surgery went okay. I decided to come back to school, because this was the only time I really get to see you other than softball.”

            “You have no idea how lonely I’ve been today. Everyone kept asking what has been wrong with me, and thankfully Hannah told them to leave me alone, but others have been giving me weird looks wherever I go. I don’t understand why. It’s like I’m a outcast, but I’m really not.”

            She pulls out of the hug, and kisses my lips. “I’m here now, but I need to pee like no other.”

            I giggle a bit. She smiles at me giggling, and walks away going into a stall. I let her use the bathroom while I stand in front of the big mirror. I run my fingers through my hair slowly waiting for Aiden to get out.

            She exits the stall, and washes her hands. I watch her behind me in the mirror, but turn my head to the door next to me as some girl tries to enter; she looks at me, but quickly shuts the door leaving. What the hell?

            “Did you just see that?” I turn around staring at Aiden.

            “See what?” She asks confused, and gets a towel drying off her hands.

            “Some chick just tried to enter, but when she saw me she left like I was a bully or something about to beat her up.”

            She gives a weird look. “That doesn’t make sense.” She throws her paper towel away, and when she does the bell rings releasing lunch to go to our 5th periods. We exit the bathroom together, and walk to our lockers, which is near by the bathrooms.

            I open my eyes and mouth wide when I see a piece of copy paper that has the message ‘Kadence is a lesbian!’ written on it on my locker. I run to it quickly, and rip it off.

            “What the fuck?!” I say loudly. A couple of people glance my way. Aiden takes the paper from my hands, and stares at it.

            “Okay, whoever did this is a little kid. We’re seniors, and someone’s pulling this shit? People need to grow up.” She says angrily. She folds up the paper and hands it back to me.

            “How would anyone know? Hannah is the only one I’ve told, but I know for sure she would never tell anyone.”

            I sigh, and open my locker and a pile of pictures/notes come out it. My eyes widen when pictures of Aiden and I kissing lays on the floor. Everybody stares at me, and things piled on the floor. I quickly get on my knees and assemble everything up, and Aiden does the same.

            “Oh my god, what happened?!” Hannah yells as she runs to us. She quickly gets down on her knees and helps Aiden and I get everything up.

            I don’t know! Somebody put on my locker that I’m a lesbian, and then stuffed my locker literally in 10 minutes while I was in the bathroom of these private pictures and notes.”

            “What?! Nobody knows about that though. I don’t understand.” She says.

            We finally pick everything up, and stuff everything in my book-bag. I don’t think anybody saw the pictures of Aiden and I, but if they did then I guess I’ll have to deal with it. All three of us quickly get our books for our next class, and talk about it.