Part 7

Y/N'S POV

I had followed Jungkook here to a sketchy building. It hurt to see him go in but I couldn't do much but watch.

 It had been so long and I was still out here watching and waiting, making sure Jungkook was okay but 40 minutes had already passed. What if he was hurt? Or worse... No. I couldn't think like that. 

I braced myself before getting up and making my way to the door. I tried knocking but the door never opened. I tried turning the door knob but it was locked. I hit the door with my side making the door swing open. "Jungkook!"

 I screamed when I saw Jungkook laying down with a strange man next to him. "Y/n..." Jungkook murmured never looking in my eyes.

 "Leave little girl." The man spoke. "Jungkook... Hates you." I was so confused. 

What was this? A joke? I looked to Jungkook who had his eyes stuck to the ground. "Jungkook! Explain this."

 Jungkook was silent before he suddenly yelled, "You! It was you who ruined everything y/n!"

FLASHBACK

Y/N'S POV

"Why can't we be together? We were so happy together living in this angel world. Why did Jungkook have to die?" I sobbed covering my face in my hands before my mother came to my side bending down. 

"Jungkook and you will be together soon. He is now a demon and we can't change that." She then smiled at me. "And don't cry. Angels don't cry." She said and I nodded.

PRESENT

"How could you make a request to meet again on Earth!" Jungkook screamed while I fell weak on the floor. I eyed the odd man next to him.

This man who had told Jungkook everything about the other worlds. "I had suffered enough leaving my mother behind in the angel world...

 Why did you make it so I would have to come back here to Earth! I was already content being a demon!" Jungkook started to sob before he spoke again, "I don't want it anymore! I want to go back to my mom who could be waiting for me at the demon realm!" Jungkook cried. 

So it was true about the request. Jungkook wanting to go back to the demon realm. "Its because I loved you!" I cried.

 "While we were in the angel world. We were happy. When you died to go leave to the demon realm I was so unhappy because you weren't by my side anymore! I was... All alone." I cried. 

With his eyes red Jungkook looked at me, "You're so hopeless y/n. 

This is not how im supposed to live. Did you ever think about how I would feel? Huh? Being here on Earth. Living this lie. Fake life. I want to turn back."

 Jungkook took my hands as he walked closer to me. He really was hurt.

 "And if you want to come with me, do as you please. Because that's what it is. I am a demon." 

He took a breathe before continuing, "And you y/n, are an angel."

A/N: hehe how do you think Jungkook feels? I still haven't written the next part but i plan to do it tonight and hopefully have the next part uploaded tomorrow at the most, the day after tomorrow! please be patient and please leave feedback! seeing your comments make my day you dont even know! Thank you!!!