"Abby do you know who's doing the solo yet?" Ashlee asks while we're all listening. Ashlee has been scared for Brynn too and seems very on edge with the topic.

"No I have yet to decide but you'll found out in the dressing room soon enough." Abby answers slightly annoyed by Ashlee and the amount of times she's been asked that exact question by her this week.

"Okay I'm just hoping you'll make the right decision." Ashlee says doubting Abby.

"Oh don't you worry Ashlee. I will and I also do." Abby sits back down in her seat fully done with the conversation. The bus ride doesn't take too much longer and we soon arrive at the high school where the competition is being held. Ahead of us we see the Candy Apples bus pull away from the back entrance so we know for fact that they've already entered. Fans are lined up on either side of the doors screaming and hollering our names. When we get off the bus Abby has me walk up front with her with all the other girls behind and the mothers and Mickey as the caboose. We quickly take some pictures with fans as we walk in.

"Love the throwback jackets!" One girl shouts.

"Thank you! This week was basically a throw back week for us." I say to her and she freaks out. It's definitely a weird feelings when people freak out when I talk to them because I am a normal just like them. Less than a year ago I was just a plain normal girl from Los Angeles. There was absolutely nothing special about me.

"Are you guys scared to go up against the Candy Apples?" Another girl's shouts over the other girls.

"Oh no honestly we're not worried about those rotten apples. They don't even have a shot against us." Abby answers as if it's crazy someone would even ask that.

Once we get inside we check in then head to our dressing room. While as the minis and the mini moms head to the audience to find their seats since they are just watching today. In the dressing room the makeup tables are pre set up and Abby announces to us the order of the routines. First up is the solo which either Jojo or Brynn is competing, then it's Gino and I with our duet, next it's Nia, Maddie, and Mackenzie's trio, lastly is our group routine.

Those of us in the duets and trios start getting ready for that. "Jojo and Brynn." Abby says and signals the two girls over to her. Everyone's eyes lock on them during this interaction. "Both of you girls have been working on the same solo this week. I have told you both that only one of you will actually compete the solo. But here's the twist." Abby says making everyone's minds start jumping to conclusions. "Both of you are going to compete the solo." Brynn and Jojo look at each other and high five happily. "Hold up. Whichever one of you looses is not going to be in the hip hop routine the first week of Australia." Abby says silencing both of them.

"Abby is this just your grand scheme to get Brynn out of the hip hop number?" Ashlee jumps into the conversation.

"Who says Brynn is going to loose?" Abby shrugs.

"Oh come on, this routine was built for Jojo." Ashlee rolls her eyes, "Brynn really has improved with her hip hop so why don't you want her in the group hip hop routine?"

"Ashlee I don't know why you're cutting in because Brynn might win. There's an equal playing field here. This is the end of discussion. Girls hurry up and get ready, make the best dancer win." Abby shuts down the fighting. Ashlee huffs as Jojo and Brynn walk back over to the makeup table to get ready.