Like Nothing's Going On

Just realized I didn't update yet... Oops..

They rushed to Woodcrest that night and met Riley at the hospital. He was there with Caesar who instantly got up. Riley grabbed his sleeve,

"Don't be petty. Just cause she here don't mean nun," He says loud enough for only Caesar to hear. Caesar sighed, sitting back down.

"We rushed right over when we heard the news!" Jazmine says, catching her breath.

"Is Huey okay?" Jada questioned, also panting.

"Ion know," Riley replies. 

"What happened?" Jazmine asks.

~Flashback~

Riley was brushing his teeth getting ready for bed when Huey was headed downstairs, pill in his hand.

"You sure you good, Hue?" Riley asks. Huey was holding his stomach. 

"Yea, I'm-" going down the stairs, Huey collapsed, falling down.

"HUEY!" Riley dashed downstairs, going to his brother. He quickly called an ambulance, them taking Huey away. Riley called Caesar, "Ceez, Huey got taken to the hospital! We gotta go!"

~End of Flashback~

"He was holding his stomach and kept saying it was alright," Riley says. He felt bad, he should've done something.

"It's okay, Reezy," Cindy says, sitting next to him. She knew what he was thinking. "You didn't know."

Jada looked over at the hospital doors as Caesar glanced at her. She looked cute in his opinion, still wearing the overalls from before.

They waited 3 hours until doctors finally came out.

"Family of Huey Freeman?" He asks. They all get up. "I can only allow family to come in at this time so may his brother and sister, please follow me?"

Jada and Riley looked at everyone else before following the doctor.

"What's goin on, doc?" Riley asked as they walked.

"Your brother appears to have kidney stones."

"Kidney stones? At 17?" Jada asked.

"It's possible. It's not as common, but still possible."

Riley looked over at Jada who looked as if she was hit with a ton of bricks.

"Will he be okay?" Jada asks.

"He will. He just needs a surgery to get them removed. He'll have to take it easy for a while after and he'll have to sit in a wheel chair and will need help with things and what not."

The two nod. They make it to Huey's room and he was sitting there, a scowl on his face.

"He doesn't look happy," The doctor mumbles.

"He's fine," Jada says, "That's just his face."

The siblings walk up to their older brother, sitting on each side of his bed.

"I'm so glad you're okay, Hue," Jada says. Huey only looks at her. "Huey, are you okay?"

"Am I okay? Jada, I have kidney stones, do you think I'm okay?" Huey snapped.

"I didn't mean physically, asshole. I meant mentally!"

"I'm in a hospital, Jada. You know how I feel about hospitals."

Jada rolled her eyes.

"How you feelin?" Riley asked.

"Dandy."