Mall Day

(Riley) 👆👆👆 (Edited 9/10/17)

After school the next day, Jada met with Cindy and Jazmine at the mall. She was given at least $200 by Huey to pay for his clothes while Riley made her use her own money to buy his.

"It's all good, Jay," Cindy says, flashing a navy blue card, "Ma gave me her card."

Jada and Jazmine looked at Cindy.

"I guess Riley is rubbing off on her," Jada thought. Cindy wore a small scowl on her face with a cocky smile, similar to Riley's everyday look. The first store Jada led them to was Rue 21. She grabbed a couple of crop tops and leggings that matched and handed them to Cindy.

"Try these on," Jada ordered. Cindy did as told and walked out. Jada looked at her up and down. She looked good but something needed to change.

Jada thought for a second before noticing Cindy's long blonde hair flowing freely. Jada grabbed the two ponytail holders off of Cindy's wrists and sat her down. She then began braiding her hair into two braids which went down her back. Cindy got up once again and Jada looked her over. 

"There we go. Now you look like a real thug," Jada compliments.

"Yea! Thanks, Jay," Cindy said lookin in the mirror. "You think Reezy would like it?"

"Yea I think so," Jazmine says. "Cindy, you look soo cute!"

"Thanks, Jazzy girl. I'm lookin' fly as ever!"

Cindy paid for the clothes and the girls continued down the mall.

"Oh, I gotta get Riley's clothes," Jada remembers.

"You pick out Riley's clothes?" Jazmine asks.

"You think he makes himself look good? If it wasn't for me, Riley would look like the rejected LL Cool J," Jada says with a laugh. The girls run into Samantha and some of her friends.

"UGH! Where did you come from?" Samantha growled.

"My mama, bitch," Jada hisses. Samantha scoffs,

"Whatever! And you seem to be hanging out with wannabe ganster barbie right here. What happened to you, Cynthia? Black rubbed off on you too much?" Samantha and her friends laughed. Cindy scowled.

"Bitch who you think you talkin to? I'm C-Murder. I'll beat yo ass right here if you keep fuckin wit me," Cindy sounded so much like Riley that it almost scared Jada. It did, however, scare Jazmine who stood behind the small Freeman.

"It doesn't matter. Come on, girls."

As the group left, Jada turned to Cindy.

"Riley taught you all that in one day?" She asked.

"Imma a quick learner."

~At The Freeman Residence~

Riley was home, playing video games, when the door bell rang. At first he ignored it until the person on the other side began to knock.

"RILEY! Get the door!" Robert yelled from upstairs. Riley groaned, paused his game, and went to answer the door. On the other side stood Hiro.

"Nigga, what you want?" Riley questioned.

"Is Jada home?" Hiro asked.

"Why? What you want wit my sister?"

"Nothing! Forget I was here," before Hiro could leave Riley snatched him by his collar and pulled him into the house.

"Nah, nigga. You ain't leavin jus like dat."

Riley sat Hiro down and stood in front of him with his arms folded.