13 -

mike wheeler's pov
   After confessing my love for Will(iam?) Byers I felt the previous weight on my shoulders fall. He knew I did, it was no more hinting and confusing flirting. He knew.
   And he even liked me back.
   I was almost stunned. Paralyzed, my heart had stopped in shock. But now, here I was with the same boy who made my heart stop.
   Now here we were, the second he links our arms, our bodies touch. A warm wave washes over us and my heart skips a beat.
   He takes us to his living room, where we sit on the couch in front of a T.V.
I turned myself and threw my legs behind will, and laid back with my head on the pillow. I ushered for him to come lay with me, and he laid back next to me.
Will was closer to the ground, so I wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him in. He giggled slightly. We were close to the spooning position, but he wasn't turned yet.
I put my grip on his soft lower thigh(as in closer to his knee, be careful because i consider upper to me near the region) and pulled him closer. He squealed and jumped up.
"Will?" I asked.
His eyes turned grey, and he turned around. He didn't respond. He started walking away, to his room. Before turning the hall, he looks back.

will byer's pov
I turned my head back to him, his sad, and questioning eyes studied my hurt expression. His lips parted as he was beginning to talk, but shut them as he saw I was going to.
"You hurt me, Mike," I said softly. "That hurt. Sleep here."
And with that I turned my direction and marched to his room, wanting to slam the door.
Instead I take one hand and run it to the center of the door and push it closed.
I sat awake for a long time. My head was spinning and all the while I just wanted to cuddle. But I couldn't forgive him just yet. I couldn't tell him why I got so mad, either. I wouldn't.

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter but...
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!! THANKS FOR 1K, then 1.1K A DAY AFTER! That was awesome:)
Also worth mentioning, I don't know if I will write smut but I am going to start a Fack book. I don't know what it should be about, so please give me any ideas to where I should start that! I'm very happy at the moment and I'd like to thank you all for everything.
    Don't be a silent reader! Tell me what you think!