15 -

rip i keep changing how i do my announcements at the end
status: unedited
• filler chapter •
will byer's pov
As I left for home on my bike, I felt very lonely. Mike and I came to an agreement about me asking my mother about the "mature" things. I didn't understand what he meant, it's best left at that.
   I didn't want to ask her, so I decided to ask Jonathan when I got home.
   I put my bike on our back porch and went it the back door. Jonathan was smiling to himself, leaning over the kitchen counter.
   I set my stuff on the couch and grabbed an apple. "Hey Jonathan," I said.
   "Hey Will, how was Mike's house?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
   "Um... normal?" I didn't understand what's wrong with his eyebrows.
   He waved the paper at me as I bit into the apple. "Seems like this is a bit more than normal, Will," Jonathan chuckled but smiled.
   I almost dropped my apple when I saw the paper was addressed as "Dear Will,
I know this isn't how you imagined me to tell you I must love you." I didn't even finish reading when my jaw dropped open.
   "Ew, Will! Close your mouth! That's disgusting!" Jonathan cried.
   In confusion, I asked, "Don't you think us liking each other is more gross?"
   He smirked. "So, you love him back?"
   "I don't know if love is the right word, but I know I like him... more than friends..."
   "I think you do. No question."
   "Okay, whatever. But we had a little talk this morning."
   "Oh god are you guys dating?!"
   "We don't really know yet, but that's not what we talked about."
   "Okay, go on..."
"Well, he was worried about us not lasting as more than friends, and that soon we would be just friends again."
"Huh?"
"He said because of our age difference, he might feel differently than I do. As if his emotions are stronger. I didn't understand, and I still don't. I thought we both liked each other..."
Jonathan chuckled, then burst out in laughter. "Oh god this is hilarious. I thought you weren't pure!"
"What? I am not!"
"If you weren't, you'd understand what he was saying. Will, Mike thinks about you as a crush physically, emotionally, and sexually. He's 15, the age when boys start to get feelings that are more than just little crushes. You should get them soon," He stated.
   "So he wants to..." 
   "No, doesn't mean he's going to. He's going to wait for you and for you two to be older. Mike knows that you guys are too young to be like... that. But he gets feelings, and you will too. It's normal. It happens to everyone. Anyone saying they don't is lying, it's science. Okay? It's totally, 100% okay when the time comes for you. Don't worry about it, you are so young. Just be a cute cuddly couple with cheesy gifts and dates and be happy."
  I nodded my head, blushing. I looked down to hide it. The last sentence made me feel all gushy inside. I was so happy... I couldn't wait to tell Mike I wanted to make it official.

mike wheeler's pov
   It got awkward after Will and I talked, so he rode home. Lucas and Dustin were still here, so I went to the basement to go get them.
   I opened the door to see them cuddling, but not lightly. They were pressed against each other, arms around one another and legs tangled.
   I laughed. "Guys?" I asked. "Wake up!"
   Lucas stirred. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. He gaped when he saw Dustin holding onto him.
   "Oh god... Oh GOD! Mike, never ever bring this up again! Please! Oh god this is sooo embarrassing..."
   I laughed again. "Lucas, calm down. I don't care." Dustin awoke now, hearing or discussion.
   He also gaped, snapping his arms back and scooting away from Lucas. "W-What... h-happened?" He asked, clearly stunned.
  "You and Lucas cuddled. No one cares. What is up with you two, anyways? You didn't come up all night," I questioned.
   "Well, we... well..."
Lucas cut Dustin off. "We were... just hanging around."
"Ha! Liars. I saw you guys cuddling. Seriously, what are you guys hiding?"
They looked guiltily at each other, knowing I knew something was really going on. "We... we truthfully don't know. We are both confused, but... we may both... like like each other," Lucas said.
Dustin spoke up. "I hope this doesn't change anything..."
I spoke, also, before he could continue. "I don't mind. I don't know about my own feelings, either."
"Are you guys a thing?" They asked.
"What?! No! Never. He's not even gay," I said quickly.
They exchanged glances again, smirking to each other. "We didn't even say his name and you already knew who we were talking about," Lucas laughed.
I groaned. "Shit...." I rubbed my forehead in frustration.
They patted my back and giggled together. "We're gonna get going, we don't wanna be in your way for your feelings-sorting-out," Dusin said.
"You just wanna be alone!" I chuckled as they left up the stairs together.
Dustin turned around, winking at me and continuing up, grasping Lucas's hand.

a/n: i'm sorry if some are getting uncomfortable, but will and mike will not be doing anything sexual. not unless 15+ people request it, because not having smut is the more popular request. be sure to check out my (mature) fack book!

don't be a silent reader. tell me what you think!