7 -

idk if i freaked anyone out so sorry if i kinda did?
ALSO 200 READS THANKS GUYS FOR STICKING WITH THIS TRASH BOOK!!! 😄❤️ also slowly updating because I have fake nails on right now and it literally takes me forever just to type one sentence
-

will byers pov
I heard a yell throughout my room. I jumped up, seeing it was Mike. "Mike, Mike!!" He shook his head and held a hand to his forehead.
"Crap, sorry, I didn't mean to be so loud..."
"No, no it's ok! What happened?"
"I thought you were someone else. Your breathing was harsh and I was convinced I was on the edge of being murdered."
I sat up further and stared into his deep eyes. He fell asleep shortly after I fed him crisps and a glass of milk.
I had carried him to my room and had him sleep on my bed. I had placed him there but he wouldn't let go of me. So I brought him on the floor with me, blankets and pillows.
I felt a shiver up against me. "Need another blanket?" I asked, almost suprising him.
"I don't know."
"What do you mean, you don't know?"
"It was just like... A chill maybe. I'm not sure. I'm not too cold, just a little."
"A-are you sure? Because I'm f-freezing..." I had gotten very cold when he yanked the blanket off at his sudden outburst.
He turned towards me and tossed the blanket over me. "Oh... sorry..." He shot me a sympathetic look.
"Look, you can go on my bed if you want. I can get another blanket since I'm colder than you," I said, hoping he would say no.
"Well that wouldn't be fair. I know, I'm at the perfect warmth and you're still cold... Maybe if we... got a little closer...?"
"I-I don't think just being next to each other will make me warmer."
He sits up with me now, and places a hand ontop of mine that helped me sit up. "Maybe if we..."
He trailed off. "If we..." I began, asking for his sentence.
"Maybe if we cuddled?" Mike had asked this very quietly.
"Yeah, sure, I don't see what's bad about that. Plus it should make me warm."
He nodded at me, jestering something I couldn't quite read.
"What do you want me to do?"
"Let's do... I think it's called spooning."
I automatically got super nervous. We would be so close. I knew we would be in lots of physical contact. I grew anxious.
"Chill Byers, it won't hurt you."
"I hope not," I said as Mike wrapped his arms and pulled my bum close to him...
"Will, if it makes you uncomfortable-"
"-No! I need to be warm!" I acted like it was the only way for me to get warm. I acted as if there was not a blanket in a ball atop of my bed.
He then nodded again, This time I laid down and turned my body facing away from him.
I felt his body lay next to him. Just like I had imagined, He wrapped his left arm around my waist and began pulling me slowly closer to him.
He must have felt me tense against his presence. "Just relax, okay? You can sleep better. We're just friends, this isn't bad. I've done this with Dustin when his bed broke and he stained his blanket!!"
I knew that wasn't true. Dustin had never broken a bed before, his parents would murder him. Plus they don't allow him to eat with blankets. He was just saying this to make me relax and think that we weren't acting like a coup-
"Please? Just can we do this?"
-le. I sighed and relaxed my body. I felt my body be curled up. I felt as if he was just protecting me. I felt his body hover over mine. I fit perfectly.

-

mike wheeler's pov
I loved it.
I don't know why.
To be honest, his little tush was really cute. He was cute. I wanted to play with his soft and scented strands of hair. He smelled like... flowers.

will byer's pov
He smelled like men. He smelled muscular, if you will. Oddly I felt good. I felt... safe.

mike wheeler's pov
I was lucky that I was a little cold before, because I was now warm.
"Mike?" Will asked, his soft voice making me smile.
"Yes...?"
"Do you feel that?"
Hesitantly, I asked what.
"The force. It's like a force between us. Like a magnetic field. Like I'm North and you're South."
"I... I don't know. I can't keep myself from holding you... If that's what you mean."
He turned his head over his shoulder, so he was looking at the ceiling. In the dark I could make out the half of his face with a single scar. He nodded still, and wiggled closer into me.
I tensed. I relaxed. I sighed, moving his hair apart with my breath's air.
   Will's breath slowed, and I could see his chest now move up and down. I started to sit up, but his arms held onto mine that were wrapped around his waist. I was glad he pulled me back. I... I didn't know how to describe this. I missed him even though he was right there.
   I needed more.

-

He was asleep now, and I was just falling asleep when he awoke again. He raised his head with the worst case of bed head I'd ever seen.
In a groggily and husky voice he began to whisper, "Mike? Are... Are you up?"
My eyelashes fluttered open to see his soft face. "Yes." I smiled a toothless grin back at him.
Our position was almost the same. Half of his body was on mine, a leg and an arm over me and my arm holding his back. Now he hovered over me, using his arms to hold him up. He sat to the side of me, criss cross applesauce.
I propped myself up with one arm and the other across my stomach. It was hot.
"Can we not use a blanket? It's kind of hot."
"I was just thinking that."
Will tugged the blanket off of my lower half and got back onto me cuddling.
"Will?" I asked in our dark silence.
"Yes?"
"Why are we cuddling? Won't it just make us warmer?"
I wish I hadn't said that, for he pushed himself off of me. I missed the warmth on my tummy. "Wait, come back."
"No, you're right. You're warm and so am I..."
"Cuddling makes me happier..."
"Well it will be hard to sleep at 85 degrees."
"Can I...."
"Can you what?"
"Just sleep in boxers?"
-GUYS BARE WITH ME OK IT WONT GET SEXUAL THEYRE ONLY 13 AND 15 SO SHUSH-
"Y-Yeah, of course.." Will stuttered.

TO BE CONTINUED IG?!?! If you have ANY single suggestions on the future of this book, please contact me at @/eggocellent
If you want it to be anon (because I give suggestions anonymously) then just say that. ANY SINGLE THOUGHTS CAN HELP!!!! THANKS IM NOT CREATIVE :)