Chapter 16

Selena's POV:

I stood outside Justin's door, waiting for him to answer as I shifted from one foot to another nervously. Soon enough the door opened and Justin appeared in a pair of sweats and a old grey t-shirt, his hair dripping wet with a towel slung over his shoulder.
He looked at me and grinned.

"Hey there gorgeous." He smiled as he leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

I smiled slightly as he pulled me in for a hug. I closed my eyes, taking in the amazing smell of his Lynx body spray. My god he smelt amazing.

"Hey." I murmured as he brought me into his apartment.

I sat down on his couch and he sat on the edge of his coffee table across from me, ruffling his hair with his towel in attempt to dry it.

"What's up hun?" He asked, glancing at me quickly before closing his eyes to prevent the droplets of water entering them.

"Nothing much.." I trailed off.

He stopped trying to dry his air and flipped it out of his face and looked at me. I mean really looked at me. It was as if he could see right through me.

"Seriously Selena." He said, "What's up? Hmm?"

"Well, remember I told you that I had to meet with Chase's parents?" I asked.

He thought about it for a few seconds before nodding.

"Yeah."

"Well.. We didn't exactly get along to say the least." I shrugged.

He chuckled in amusement, "Yeah? What'd you do?"

"I may have said a few things to his mother before storming out of the restaurant but that's not why I'm here." I mumbled, "I'm here because I have to get away from my parents.. I mean really get away.."

"Meaning?" He asked in confusion.

"I've decided that it would be better for me and my parents if I just spent a while at my grandma's house."

He frowned slightly, "Where does your grandma live?"

"Two states away.."

His eyes widened, "What?"

"Yeah.." I mumbled and scratched the back of my head nervously.

He chewed on his bottom lip and looked down, "For how long?"

"I don't know... A couple of weeks maybe.."

His head snapped up to me and he stood up, "Weeks?!"

"Justin-"

"Seriously Selena?" He frowned.

"I just have to get away from my parents." I sighed, looking up at him.

"Can't you just stay here with me?" He groaned.

I shook my head.

"But... But what if you meet another boy and he-"

"You think I'll fall for another dude?" I questioned, "I'll only be gone for a couple of weeks at the most."

"So? It only took us a week or two to fall for each other." He retorted.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around him reassuringly. His arms instantly found their way around me and he hugged me tight, pressing his lips to the top of my head.

"Come with me then." I mumbled into his chest before I had a chance to think it through.

He pulled back slightly and looked at me questionly, "Huh?"

"Come with me." I repeated, "To my grandma's."

"Seriously?" He asked.

I nodded hesitantly.

"Yeah."

"Uh.." He stuttered, "What is she doesn't approve?"

I giggled, "Just like me Jay, she'll love you."
======================
Thanks for reading :)