Chapter 5

Selena's POV:

I sat on my bed and stared blankly at the wall. Even through about three weeks have passed since I got the news that I was getting married in only five months, I just couldn't believe it.
I wondered how my life spiraled out of control within the space of a couple of months. I'm pretty sure my parents hate me, we're fighting 24/7, I'm in an arranged marriage and at the same time I'm fooling around with Justin.
I felt a pang of guilt every time I thought about Justin. I still haven't told him about the arranged marriage.
Why?
Because I was worried. I was worried that he'd drop me as soon as he found out that I'm from a family of total psychos... Not that there was anything going on between us. It was just casual. Casual as in, we make out, we have sex but there's no emotions attached, well.. At least not on his part.
Sleeping with the same guy over and over again can give a seventeen year old girl unwanted feelings.
Yes.
I'm falling for Justin.
How could I not? He has it all, the face, the body, the hair, the amazing eyes. Everything. He's sweet.. When he wants to be.

None of this was fair on him. At least I thought so. I'm getting married in no longer than five months, I shouldn't be sleeping with another guy. It'll only make my life more complicated.

"I can't take this anymore." I whispered to myself, "I got to tell him."

I pushed myself off of my bed and grabbed my hoodie before running downstairs.

I can't believe I'm doing this but I'll do anything to stop myself from becoming more complicated.

* * * * *

I stood outside the door of Justin's house and took a deep breath before knocking. Chewing on my bottom lip, I stood there and waited.

After another couple of seconds, the door opened and Justin appeared. He was shirtless and was wearing nothing but a low hung jeans.

"Selena. Hey." He said, looking shocked to see me, "What are you doing here?"

"I uh.. I was wondering if I could come in. I really need to talk to you."

"Well I-"

"Who is at the door babe?" Another voice asked.

Nah. Not just another voice. A girl's voice.

It wasn't long before a blonde haired girl appeared at the door, wrapping her arms around Justin's waist. Her hair was messed up, I don't want to think about what he was doing.

"Oh, hey." She said, looking me up and down.

"Hey." I replied casually, blinking away the tears.

"Uh..Carrie, can you go back inside?" Justin asked, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Sure hun." She, Carrie replied before kissing his bare chest and made her way back inside.

Justin stepped out, shutting the door behind him.

"Selena I-"

"Y'know what?" I choked out, "Forget it."

"Selena just-"

"Hey." I smiled through tears, "No need for an explanation, it's not as if we were dating or anything, right?"

I didn't give him a chance to reply. I turned on my heels and walked away.

"Selena!" Justin called.

I shook my head as tears started to escape my eyes and continued walking.

My heart crumbled.

Fuck him.

======================

Thanks for reading :)