Days In The East

❝Finally got what y'all been waiting for.. a update. & a special surprise. If y'all haven't read the last few chapters of Rod's Temptation, you probably won't understand. Can't believe I got up to thirteen chapters, thought this book would of been over chapters ago. I made the ending the way it is just so y'all can be confused, lol. Have fun trying to understand. ;)❞

****************************************

Recap:

"I found out who has my father and a few other things." Aaleyah said as she pulled a pair of panties from her dresser along with a bra and Quay pulled out some boxers and basketball shorts.

"Who?" Quay said, listening.

"Julian."

She remembered the times she texted him, trying to get close just so he would admit to what she knew since the night before her birthday.

He had his own gang.

And what shocked her most was that him, Dre, two other boys, and the boy that she caught Jordan getting high with were in the gang.

A knock on the door made Quay stop thinking. He opened the room door and almost walked right by her.

Aaleyah's mother , that he forgot was there was at the bedroom door, tears in her eyes.

"Please help Jimmy." She cried as Quay heard a bang and footsteps run up the stairs.

A red-eyes Zane looked at Quay, "I need Aaleyah's help."

******************************************

13 • Days In The East

Part Two

"'Fore you said, "You're mine," I was yours already. 22, had the Bentley 4 door already. Even as a boy I was the boy already. So you know that mean the pussy galore already. Mention other girls, you get insecure already. That was in the past, I've matured already. Fuck them hoes, you got the award already. You go to Chanel and get the rewards already. Know I do this shit for 3rd Ward already. Know I do this shit for H-Town already, Already, already. Back up in this thing, it's a go. Had a couple niggas out of pocket, now they know. Ain't the first time cause I've lost you before. Had to get it back, had to get it back. Had to pull it back because I know I'm on the road. Had to take you back because I know you're down to roll. If you can get it from me, you can have it, now you know. All your friends asking where you stand with the boy."

Zane sighed as he dragged the brush through Zaniah's damp hair. He didn't know how to tame her curls.

"Ow!" Zaniah screeched as Zane tried to comb it.

"What do your mom do?" Zane asked.

Zaniah shrugged before she continued to play on her iPod.

Zane grabbed a rubber band before gathering Zaniah's hair and putting it into a ponytail. He brushed her curls a little before turning her around to look at him.

She looked decent.

Zane handed her the shoes for her outfit before walking out her room and going to ZJ's room.