Get To Know Your Author

Update On The Way!
Since I'm tired of writing and chose to take a break, I decided to do this.

Oh, and like the new cover?

Where were you born and where do you call home?

I was born in Detroit but I call Florida my home.

Tell us about something that has just happened or is about to happen in your life that you would like to share.

I graduated high-school last year.

What is the name of your most recent book and if you had to sum it up in 30 or less words, what would you say?

Pain, Pleasure, and Temptation. It's basically about Pleasure going through the obstacles of a relationship with Caesar that isn't really a relationship actually.

If you gave one of your characters an opportunity to speak for themselves, what would they say?

Champy would most likely say something about Zane and his hard headed ass.

Do you have plans for a new book? Is this book part of a series?

I'm working on the next chapter of book 5 of the Temptation series and I'm already writing for book 6.

What books have influenced your writing?

Let me be honest, I don't read SHIT. I barely read urban books at all unless wattpad counts, I never order books off the internet unless it's a school book. I've only read ONE real, paper-back urban book once in my life and that's when I was a kid, snooping in my aunts stuff. I like to read but only if the book can actually keep me interested. I lose interest quick.

Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?

Not really.

Is there a particular movie that you preferred over the book version?

Harry Potter

Who designed the cover of your book?

Me and if you want to know the apps, all you have to do is ask. I'm nor the type to be like "find it yourself." Cause unlike other people, I like to see others grow and improve.. I don't have a problem with telling you.

Do you read a book by the cover?

Yep, sometimes.

Do you have a book trailer?

No, I wish I knew how to make em.

What are your thoughts on book trailers?

I like them, they give you a visual view of the description and let's you a imagine and think when you're reading.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

There is always going to be a hater. Every where you go and for the rest of your life, your going to have at least one hater so don't let one bad review or NO VOTES or COMMENTS get you down. Practice makes perfect.