Breakdown

I'll clear some stuff up next update. Took a idea from P&P if anyone noticed.

Recap:
____________________________

Quay looked into Leyah's eyes, thinking of Rod's advice, to just tell the truth.

He would hurt her more if he lied.

"I didn't do an-" Aaleyah started as they sat on the couch.

"I cheated." He said.

Though he knew it wasn't exactly cheating since they weren't together.

"What?" Aaleyah asked, her eyebrows furrowing.

"I let two girls suck m-"

"Oh." She cut off, swallowing.

He already knew she was about to cry.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault. I let you walk out." Aaleyah replied, trying to wipe at the tears that wouldn't stop falling.

She wanted to punch him. Kick him out.

Or being the lawyer she was, sue him for everything him and his bitches had. But she couldn't help but feel guilty. She was going on a dates, meeting new men and she expected him to stay with only her?

"Come here." He said, opening his arms. She jumped into his lap, burying her face in his neck.

"I'm sorry." she cried.

and he hated that she wouldn't stop crying at all that might. he hated that she constantly apologized for something she didn't do. he hated himself for falling so deep for her.

______________________________

8 • Breakdown

"Look, I just shed tears homie and no I ain't to proud to admit it. Just seen my father for the first time in a minute. When I say a minute I mean years man. Damn, a whale could have swam in them tears fam. Cause as I left em' I reflected on my younger days. When it was just me and my brother and my mother played. Father, cause no other man bothered. Not even my biological, it never seemed logical. But I accepted it cause I ain't know no better."

She regretted her decision already.

What was she thinking?

Like she could actually deal with this.

She looked at the spills in her carpet, the kids running around, the kids trying to write on her walls.

"Ny, Niah, come here."

Zaniah and Nyomi popped their heads up from their coloring book and looked at Aaleyah.

"Yes, auntie?"

"Let's pick up and take the kids to the living room."