Confession Pt 1

I wonder'd if anybody would notice that I'm adding parts from the other books to this. I'm not going to give too much away but from Sex and Temptation, I chose to add a brother that was involved with drugs (like Champy's) & from Rod's Temptation.. you'll see when you read the chapter.

Enjoy!

Previous Chapter: "So this what you doing?" Quay chucked before his eyes glanced to Jordan who stood at the door, "J, can you go upstairs for me, man?"

Jordan quickly walked upstairs, not even glancing at Aaleyah.

"What is he doing here?" Aaleyah asked.

"That's something you need to talk to him about, but what is he doing here?" Quay asked, shoving Dre to the ground, tucking his gun into the back of his pants.

"I'm not trying to cause any problems, I was just about to leave." Dre said, containing his anger.

"Leave." Quay said and Dre hesitantly walked out the door after throwing a glance to Aaleyah.

"What is wrong with you?" Aaleyah asked as she went to hit him but his hand grabbed hers in a tight grip.

"Nah, what's wrong with you, the fuck you doing with other niggas in this house?"

"I can have any man I want in this house, you ain't paying no bills here."

"So you getting mad when females calling my phone but it's alright for you to have other niggas feeling on you?"

She rolled her eyes before picking up the plates on the table, it wasn't like she asked or wanted Dre to feel on her. She was about to tell him to stop right when they came in.

"I'ma find somebody better than you." She mumbled but Quay heard her loud and clear.

He wasn't mad, he wasn't sad, he was hurt. He knew, if she found him with some girl rubbing all over his dîck, she would of been more than hurt.

"Fuck it." He didn't want to talk and he wasn't about to argue with her. He watched as she picked up the bottle of wine before walking out the door.

_____________________________

Quay let Dime grind against him as he gulped down a mouth full of champagne. He threw ones after ones at her, smiling when she smirked at him.

Before the night was over, he was gone try some new puśsy.

---------------------------------------------------

7 • Confessions pt 1 [Part 2]

"Every thing that I've been doing is all bad. I got a chick on the side with a crib and a ride. I've been telling you so many lies ain't nothing good it's all bad. And I just wanna confess 'cause it's been going on so long. Girl I've been doing you so wrong and I want you to know that... if I could turn back the hands of time and start all over I would stead of everything being all bad baby everything will be all good. I don't wanna lose you but I know what I'm telling you ain't gonna' make you wanna stay, probably just make you run away or mad enough to punch me in my face. I've been living like an idiot and I deserve every bit of it. I know, today is the day that I end all the lying and the playing and the bullshit. Girl, I'm sorry baby I'm sorry. But I can no longer walk around with this stress on my chest. I confess..."