Dreams and Nightmares

---

Finally off of work, finally got time to write.
I also finished the prologue of Temptation for Dinero, which will be posted when this book is over.

Also, to clear stuff up, the men know Aaleyah is meeting up with J, this is their plan.

Also, to understand the end, and who Quay is talking about, go read the beginning of I Just Can't Do This.

----

Recap ----
"Nigga, did you forget she a damn lawyer, she the lawyer of every damn body in the state of Florida. She making money with or without you, by the end of yo damn wedding, you gone go broke. How yo honey moon gone go when she find out you broke?" Caesar said.

"It took me weeks to hide that shit and get it customized. I love her, she the only female I'll spend my money on." Quay said as they found the room.

"Feel like y'all just met a month ago, boy." Monie said as they walked into the room to find Dinero asleep on one of the beds.

"It's been some months." Quay said.

"and you positive you love her?"

"Hell yeah," Quay sighed as he jumped on one of the beds.

"So what's going on with Julian?" Zane asked.

"Meeting him round that old casino parking lot," Suan said.

Quay wasn't listening he was deep in his thoughts. He was in Vegas, sitting in a hotel. He could be making memories.

"Where the girls room?" Quay asked.

"I think down the hall, on the right, last room." Caesar said.

Quay stood up, leaving the room and running down the hall.

"The fúck?" Suan said before following him along with the rest of the men except Dinero who was still asleep.

Quay beat on the door, already hearing Champy yelling.

"Who the freak knocking on the damn door?" Champy shouted as she yanked the door opened, looking up at Quay, "Boy, are you stupid?!"

Quay went in the room, looking around for Aaleyah.

"Hey, baby," Aaleyah said as she walked out the small kitchen with a apple.

Quay grabbed her by her waist, hugging her to him, "Let's get married, right now."

-------------------------------------------------

17 • Dreams & Nightmares

"I used to pray for times like this, to rhyme like this. So I had to grind like that to shine like this. In a matter of time I spent on some locked up shit. In the back of the paddy wagon, cuffs locked on wrists. See my dreams unfold, nightmares come true. It was time to marry the game and I said, "Yeah, I do." If you want it you gotta see it with a clear-eyed view."