"How?"

Jin: You're gonna throw Marie away for a maid?

I scoffed. "You act as if i like Marie. I don't and never will, so there. Can you change the subject? This is boring me"

*RING RING RING*

RM: Your phone.

He handed it to me.

"Hello?"

Tiff: Suga~ hey! What're you doing?

"Uhh..Nothing really. Just kickin it with the guys, why?"

Tiff: So is that a nothing or something?

"Nothing"

Tiff: Perfect. Get ready cuz Sebastian is coming to pick you up.

"For what?"

Tiff: Just do it okay?

I sighed. "Does this have anything to do with Marie? If it does I'm not interested."

Tiff: Why not?

J-Hope rolled up a magazine he was reading and hit my head.

"You idiot! She doesn't know this is fake!" He whispered.

My eyes widened.

"Heh. Heh. Mianhe, I was only kidding." I said and laughed awkwardly.

Tiff: Hahaha! Aw, Suga you're so funny. Well umm just get ready okay? Sebby said he'd be there in 20 minutes.

"Uhh, Okay."

Tiff: This is so exciting! Okay bye~

"Bye"

I hung up.

Jimin: What'd she say?

"To get ready cuz Sebastian was coming to get me. Man, this better be important." I groaned.

Jungkook: Does it have to do with Marie?

I shrugged. "I hope not. But who knows, Tiffany didn't say. She just told me to get ready"

Jin: what're you gonna wear?

"Black jeans, white T, black and white converse, black and white varsity jacket with a black snap back." I said.

V: Well what're you waiting for? Hurry up!

Ugh....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Marie-

I walked out to the front. Sebastian was parked already and waiting on me so he could open the door for me. I took a deep breath. I can do this. I walked down the stairs and walked to the car, Sebastian smiled at me and opened the door.

I stepped inside and there he was. He looked at me and sighed, guess he doesn't know what this is. He seems really annoyed. I rolled my eyes and sat down. Sebastian closed the door then got to driving, I didn't even know where we were going.

Suga: What do you want? You know this isn't part of what our deal.

It hasn't been 10 seconds and he's already complaining! I really wanna push him out the window right now but I guess I'll pretend I don't know what's going on either.

"This isn't my idea, Tiffany said Sebastian was taking me somewhere little did I know it included a peasant. So shut up and wait until we get to where he's gonna take us"

He rolled his eyes. "Annoying idiot." He muttered.

"Filthy rat...." I said under my breath.

Ugh, I hate him! Why was I ever nervous to begin with?! He's so stupid! I crossed my arms across my chest, I will NEVER think aloud around her ever again! I swear she's naive and crazy for even setting up such a thing. I sighed. I suppose I should pay him for coming, after all, it seems he had no choice. Tiffany doesn't know this is all fake. How much do you pay someone for going on a date with you any? 2,000? 3,000? Hmm, I suppose it depends on what you do on the date.