I was kinda embarrassed.

Stella: As you wish

She smiled and walked out.

I looked through my clothes, what to wear, what to wear? Hmm. Well I guess I could wear some skinny jeans, flats and a cute shirt. I got dresses and straightened my hair.

Tiffany: You ready?

I walked out of the restroom.

Tiffany: You look..really wow. I like your shirt.

"Thanks, it's Prada" I smiled.

Tiffany: I love the flats too~ you look great. Come on. Sebastian should be back soon.

"Sebastian? Where'd he go?" I asked.

Tiffany: To pick Suga up of course.

"But, you said it was a double date." I looked at her.

Tiffany: Well...I kinda changed my mind. Hehe. You and Suga. It'll be fun. So go.

She pulled me out of my room and we took the elevator downstairs. I sighed. I felt kind of nervous honestly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Suga-

Pay couldn't come fast enough! I wanted my money already, I was eager to buy the stuff already. I mean tomorrow IS payday but I wish I had the money already, maybe I should just kiss her already to get that advance, it's a pretty smart thing to do. But maybe too soon? Who cares? She'll have to pay me once it's done.

J-Hope: Say Suga, what're you gonna say if someone asks you where you took her on the first date?

"Huh? What do you mean? Dates are for real couples which fortunately Marie and I aren't." I said.

Jimin: But you have to act like you are so you should take her out on a date.

"No way, she doesn't pay me enough to do that. Our deal was school only not outside of school and certainly NOT going on dates. I wouldn't be caught dead with her out in public. Besides I'm sure she's been all over Korea and probably foreign countries so it would be a waste of time." I said as I yawned and lay back on the floor.

Jin: Suga, one date wouldn't kill you besides you might grow fond of her.

Jungkook: Yeah, I mean she's not ugly.

"What're you guys getting at?" I opened one eye.

V: She's really popular, pretty, kind.

"Kind? Did that word seriously just come out of your mouth?" I sat up.

RM: She's not that bad bro, she's nice.

"You guys are being brain washed. She's annoying, conceited, spoiled, stupid and over all wicked. I can't stand her. I have no idea what you guys are talking about"

Jimin: Have you ever actually talked to her? Dude she's cool.

"I don't get paid to talk to her. Look, it's just, I don't want anything to do with her. I'm doing this whole 'boyfriend' thing because it benefits us. I wouldn't date her if she's was the last woman on earth. I'd rather jump off a cliff." I lay back down.

J-Hope: That's just harsh. You don't dislike her that much.

"I do. Her maid on the other hand, she's cute." I smiled.

V: Clara?

"Yup. After this whole thing is over with I think I'm gonna ask her out" I said.

Jungkook: That's mean.