Chapter 1

Heathers POV

I sat by myself in defense against the dark arts. I don't have any friends in this class...I don't have any friends actually. I was a slytherin but I wasn't like any of the others. I was shocked I was put in here. I'm more of a hufflepuff if you ask me. The Griffyndors are usually very friendly but not to me, no, not at all. I saw pansy smirking at me and laughing as her friend made a comment next to her. I have learned to just tune it out. Crabbe, Blaise and Draco stumbled in loudly right before class began.

"Take your seats!" Professor lupin said. I'm so glad he was back even though he's a werewolf. Crabbe and Blaise sat in the seats in front of me, only leaving one beside me for Draco. He cursed at his friends for leaving him with me.

"Sorry mate" they laughed glancing at me. I felt a blush creep on my face. Draco sat down at our confined table, too close for my liking. Lupin began about dementors and giants. I lost focus about halfway through because I noticed Draco doodling in his book. It looked like a dementor sucking the life from someone. It was Harry Potter. He folded it up and blew it over to him and laughed. Harry gave him a dirty look. Finally class ended and I was trying to hurry to potions when I dropped my books all over the floor and one landed on draco's foot.

"You filthy blood traitor! How dare you?!" He screamed. I cringed at his tone and gathered my things before leaving to my next class where I would have about the same luck. I sat between Ron Weasley and Draco.

"Stalker much?" He asked me making his friends laugh.

"If I remember correctly you came in after her and chose that seat, Malfoy" Ron spoke up. Draco sneered at him and I stood speechless. No one had ever done that before, no one had even spoken to me before! I smiled at him shyly and he smiled back. I saw Granger glaring at me and I diverted my eyes to my book.

Finally lunch rolled around and I made my way to the girls dorm so I could study. I never ate lunch with the others. I only had one class after lunch which was charms but it was cancelled today, I decided to go to hogsmeade but I went to check my owl first. I had a note from my parents. Not just a note but a howler.

"Hi honey! How are you?? Making any friends??? We won't be able to have you for Christmas, so sorry, love! We will write soon deary! Love you to pieces!!!" It screamed then shredded itself. I sighed.

"Make any friends?? Haha yeah right." I heard a laugh from behind me. I turned around to see no other than Draco Malfoy. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the door of the owlery.

"Aw come on, I was only kidding!" He fake pouted. "Want me to accompany you to hogsmeade?"

I looked at him shocked.

"H-how'd you know I was going there?" I asked.

"Lucky guess I suppose. Well?" He questioned impatiently.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Mal-"

"Draco. Call me Draco. And I'm going there anyway so you can't stop me" he snapped. Bipolar! I sighed and walked out with him hot on my heels.

"So what's your name?" He asked. I didn't answer. "Fine ill just call you.....princess hippogryff" he chuckled.

"My name is heather" I snapped.

"Princess heather? Ok I can work with that" he smiled cheerfully.

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked once I gathered up the confidence.

"Because I'm trying to be friendly" he smirked. I kept my eyes on the ground while we walked. Finally we got to hogsmeade and I tried to lose him to no avail. Suddenly I was yanked aside to a different path.

"What the hell Draco?!" I shouted.

"Detour!" He laughed. He pulled me along the path to the shrieking shack. I had a very bad feeling about this. I saw two figures up ahead, Blaise and crabbe. Dammit! They were laughing as they saw us. I tried getting away but it didn't work. All three of them drug me toward the shrieking shack and threw me inside. I pounded on the door but they just laughed.

"Open the chest and you can come out!" Blaise snickered. I looked around and spotted the chest. Weird....

I opened it slowly and out popped Bellatrix. I screamed and fell backwards. How did she get here?! She cackled but did nothing.

The chest..........it must be a bogart! I imagined with all my might something funny..finally she turned into a puppet. Harmless. Tears stained my cheeks as the door flew open and they snapped a pic.

"Crying at a puppet? Aw poor princess!" Draco laughed. I pushed past him and his friends and ran towards the castle. I just wanted to die.