Birth to End

~
~
~
~
~
Emma

"Push..push...push Luna push." The Doctor tells me. I'm currently in labor while a freaking war is going on right above. My child chose the wrong time to go in labor. I'm going labor in our safe room, so all the children, women, and men who couldn't take part in the war is watching me give birth to her.

"Get this devil out of me!" I yelled while choking this woman whom I believe is a nurse.
"Please lu-Luna you mu-must le-let go of me." The woman says.
"Not until this thing is out!" I say. *Did just hear you call our baby a thing and a devil?* my wolf Rena says.
*Not now Rena. I will not have it!* I yelled and she growls.
"I see her head!" The doctor says.
"My baby." Rena say taking control.*Give me control. I will not let this be like the last time.* I warned her. I'm talking bout four years ago when I gave birth to my four year old son Haden. Max, Darien wolf my mate had to well umm....umm had to bite her well me on my neck. Paralyzingly me with pleasure.

"Here my Luna your beautiful daughter and our future leader." The doctor says. Before handing me the baby I notice white instead of black. Black hair runs in the family not white. Once the doctor gave me Em I fell in love with her eyes. They was violet like mine well one, the other was blue like her dads with a hint of violet. I was confused since neither of my family or Darien had this trait. *She's special.* Rena says. *She sure is if only Darien saw her.*

"Luna!" A voice yells causing everyone attention to towards this voice. A rouge but how.
"Well look at we have here a whole number of people to in-slave or kill."
The rouge says. With this the doctor and males are protecting me, Haden, And Em.

"Now listen everyone either you die here our come with me in a orderly fashion." He says holding a gun up and firing it. If the reasoning didn't get our attention than that did. Everyone look to me for answer but got nothing, they followed the rouge and so did I. Once outside the smell of blood and dead bodies hit my nose. I look to see a war zone of 1,000 wolves, and with 300 being there's. I look to see our delta, gamma, beta, and mate on their knees with there hands behind their heads. My mate saw me and never kept his eyes of of me. His eyes filled with anger, rage, worry, sadness, but no hope.

"Get on your knees, hands behind your head." A rouge voice breaking me out of thoughts. I put Em down slowly placing a necklace in the blanket she was warped in. The necklace was a heart locket with three slots for picture. On the left was a picture of me, Darien, and Haden in wet clothing. Haden chose that picture because he loved that moment we shared, we had a water/ whip cream fight on family day. The next was chosen by Darien, his picture was placed on the right. It had me, Darien in wolf from sitting down with Haden in the middle. He said she had to see how cool our wolf look and that were friendly with kids. The one in the middle was my choice, but it empty. I wanted a picture of  her with the family, but seeing that won't happen.

"Hey I think I found the Luna." A rouge said.
"Oh really?" Another rouge said pointing a gun to Darien.
"Noo!" I yelled.
"Aww she so pretty." A female rouge said cover in blood picking up my child.
"Put my child down you filthy rouge!" Darien demanded.
Bang!
The rouge next to him shot him in the leg.
"Noo!" I watch as my mate fall to the floor. Looking at me with sadness in his eyes but also anger.
"What's her name!" The female rouge say but I don't response.
"Shot him in the leg again!" She says
Bang!
"Em..Her names Em." I say quickly with fear.
"I hate it shot him." She order
Bang!
My mate no.
"Mommy!" Haden yells tugging on me.Anger,rage,blood is all I see.
"You Bitch!" I yell running up on the female rouge.
Bang!
A pain in my back cause me to fall. Blood, my blood is all see.
"Mommy!" I hear Haden yells while I also hear small footsteps.
Bang!
Without looking I already know what happened.
"My son..yo-you yo-you shot him." I say weakly.
"Don't worried you'll soon be joining them. And when you do me and my mate will rule this pack and everyone." She says pointing a gun at me.

Bang

-----------/------------/----------/--------/