Be good, and if you can't, don't get caught!

10 years later
Rena pov

"I'm fourteen, at least give me a little freedom!" I yelled.
"There is no way I'm letting you out of my sight!" Kim yelled back at me walking towards her car. Totally unfair. I mean she locked me in my room and have guards patrolling me 24/7.
"No way in hell I'm letting you out of your room!" She yelled at me through the window of her car to the window in my room. Yes I'm currently yelling through my bedroom window. If you see earlier I said she lock me in my room.
"Bye! Love you! Stay safe!" She shouted while she drove off. I flicked her off getting a hunk as a response.

1 hour later

"300." I say counting how many times my bedroom ceiling spun around.

" I say counting how many times my bedroom ceiling spun around

"Three hundred and-" I was cut off by someone.
"S**t!" A boy voice say.
I jumped off my bed  and grab the dagger underneath my pillow.
"Who there?" I say while holding the dagger behind my back, so that the person wouldn't know I'm armed.
"Um...Sh*t!" The voice say to himself.
"If you don't come out now I'll scream." I say. I regret it, because in seconds I am pinned to the bed with a dagger to my neck. As I look closely I can tell that it's mine. Oh crap I'm dead.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." The voice tell me.
"Who are you and what do want you rogue?" As soon as I say rogue his grip tightened on my hands, which are over my head. His face is in the crook of my neck and his sniffing me. Wait what? Why is he doing this? He can't be my mate. No way.
"I want.....want nothing but freedom." The voice say.
"Freedom from what?" I asked. Noticing his grip loosening on me, I started to wiggle out. But he notice and started putting more weight on me. He face me and growl, he tightening the grip on my hands.
"I wouldn't do that." He say as his gold eyes looked into my soul. He put his head back in the crock of my neck and sniff once more.
"I was captured and put in the cells here." He say. I didn't say anything because I knew the punishment of being captured. "Now I'm looking for the Alpha, to have a pleasant talk with him." He say smirking in the crock of my neck. "You won't be having a pleasant talk with him if you do this." I say weakly, since the dagger is really close. He moved his head from my neck and looked at me with red eyes. I guess he's clam or something. "Why is that?" He said moving the dagger from my neck to me cheek. I didn't say anything. I was afraid too, she's not hear at the moment, and I don't know if he'll kill me or wait. His hand move from my wrist to my neck squeezing tightly."I said why is that. Are you his sister, mistresses, or daughter?" He asked growling and chocking me harder at mistress. "N-no, I-I'm her." I say. Earning a laugh from the mysterious boy. "Really funny." He paused "Now where is h-" he got cut of from knocking at my door.

"Young Alpha, an rogue escape and he still here, but we don't now where." The familiar voice say. I think it's my third-commend Gray. "Young Alpha?" Gray asked. "Is everything alright in there?" He asked, "I'm coming in" he said. The mysterious boy signal for me to speak. "Um...everything fine I was bathing. Go back and help them find him, and wait for commander Kim come back for farther instructions." I say. "Okay. We are terrible sorry for letting the rouge escape.I promise you it won't happen again." Gray say leaving. Once we hear no more footsteps the boy released his hold.

After 10 minutes of quietness he finally said something. "So you are the Alpha? What are you doing in here shouldn't you be attending duties?" He asked. "Yes and yes, but my sister say otherwise. She lock me in here for my safety. She took control over the pack until I turn eighteen which is in four years." I stated. He looked at me with happiness, sadness, and pity. "So does she let you out to play with people?" He asked with concern. "No." I said, he growled and crushed me to his chest. He pulled away and said "How about I give you happiness for my freedom?" I looked at him confused and he smiled. "Sure." I say, "I'll leave later on tonight and come back early to play with you." He say. "Fine. How about twenty-one question?" I say feeling happy. I mean my sister isn't a complete meanie, she'll let me have company over, which are girls my age not boys though.

"Name?" I asked sitting at the table in my room shortly after he sits across from me.
"Shadow" he replied "Yours?"
"Rena." I say, and he smiled.
"Beautiful name." He says.
"Oh what a mysterious name." I added.

Hours past and I found out a lot about him. He's my mate in a half, he have a twin brother who kicked him out of their pack. He have Alpha blood,he been a rouge since 10, he likes purple and black, his wolf name is Joon, he's 18, and he's a very known thief. Also to add shadow isn't he's real name. He told me that because of two reasons; one being rejection and two being he's a known thief.

-------------/////---------------////-------

3 months later

"Yay! It's almost Christmas." I say looking at Shadow.
"Yeah, I know and I don't know if I can get you a gift." He say rubbing the back of his neck.
"It's ok, I have you and you are the best gift I can ask for." I say hugging him.
"Okay." He said kissing my forehead and hugging me tighter.
"You guys are so cute." Lily my friend said.
"Umm.....We should go." I say grabbing Shadow hand and pulling him into a restaurant. Yes I snuck out, ever since shadow came into my life I been finding myself inside the human territory a lot. He took me to carnival when they have one, to the malls, skating, and the theater. He only took me to nice places when we fought which was a lot. We never fought physically just mentally. He was mean but he had a nice side to him though, even though I have him I still fill empty.

"Is there anything I can get you?" The waitress ask me but her eyes are on Shadow. I didn't like that, I mean sure he's handsome with his fire red eyes, big juicy lips, and that bad boy undercut;he is perfect, perfect body, perfect face but I can't have any of it. He says I'm to young so we never kiss, when I try he'll move away and lecture me about the birds and the bees.He acted more like a brother than a boyfriend and it's annoying.

"Yeah, I want a burger and fries, also an salad." I say and then the others order."Okay that will be coming right up, and cute sister by the way." She whispered the last part only for Shadow to hear and winked at him. Since I have supper hearing I heard that and growled. Shadow got up from his seat and pulled me from mines and placed me on his lap. He started nipping on my ear and his hand rub on stomach in circles. "I love you, no one else but you." He says, good thing we're sitting in the back, because people would of thought wrongly of what we was doing.

After we got are food a smelt of an alpha was present in the restaurant. With my mate smelling like rouge there was no thought the Alpha will not approach us. Feeling a grip around my neck I yelp. I look at my mate and he had dagger to my side, what was he planning. I look at lily whose on alert at my mate because she witnessing her Alpha being choked. "Move." He demanded lily but nothing, I nodded for her and she left. "What are you doing?" I asked weakly, now that I realized this isn't the first he held a dagger to me I relaxed. He signal for to get up after he's done paying, we walked to the door. Once the Alpha notice us he whispered to me.

"Be good, and if you can't, don't get caught."