Chapter 3

Hannah's P.O.V.

Walking to the Water park was kinda scary I had multiple guys whistle at me and following me but when I finally got to the park I gave the guy scanning the tickets  those weird guys left me alone. LA is not a place to walk alone when you are a girl I guess. 

When I got in I went to the map booth and grabbed myself a map I decided to start with the first ride from the front of the park from my right and work around. Yes I know when Tyler and everyone came I would be riding all the rides again, but who cares right rides are fun no matter how many times you go on them! I walked to the line and saw that there was a small line. When I say small I mean like a small line for a weekend, ever went to an amusement park on a weekend? It is impossible to go on every ride because the lines for them take about 1 hour at the longest. This line will take about 10 min so not so bad. While waiting I took out my phone to see if they decided to leave yet and so far nothing. 

It was finally my time to get on the ride It was a rollercoaster that squirts water up at you and goes upside down. You are laid down like superman so when the water squirts up you for sure get wet. (A/N I am not sure if this roller coaster is real I am making everything up from my head). After the ride I got off the ride soaking wet and went to grab my stuff from the cubby. I grabbed my phone and saw that Tyler texted saying that they are leaving. I told them to meat me at the map booth and and Tyler texted back with the thumbs up emoji. 

I walked to the map booth which it wasn't so far because I did just go on one ride. When I got there I saw Tyler, Marisa, Nick, and Malyna coming my way. 

"Oh my Hannah you are soaked! How many rides did you go on to get that wet?" Marisa said.

"Just one!" I replied smiling. We are used to rides at like Knotts berry farm or something that is not a water park and you have to go on it like 20 times to get really wet.

"Which one I call going on it!" Marisa yelled. I laughed and we all went to the ride I just went on. I kissed Tyler and he wrapped his arms around me, keep in mind I am soaked in water.

"I will stay and watch Malyna while you guys go on I already got wet and..." I looked around and saw a kids ride right next to it "and take her on that kid ride." I said.

"This is why you shouldn't have brought the kid" Tyler said I smacked him on the arm. 

"Be nice." I said Tyler looked at me put his hands up in surrender and said "I'm gonna go on the ride with them is that alright?" He asked.

"Of course you need to go on that ride it is so much fun!" I said. 

They all walked to the line while I walked in to the line with Malyna in my arms.

"Oh my gosh your baby is so cute!" This lady said.

"Thank you but she is my friends baby she is on a ride so I decided to take her on this ride while they are on that." I said.

"Oh that must suck that you got stuck watching their kid" She said.

"Oh no it was no problem I already went on that ride so I offered to watch her." I said.

She nodded and turned around.  I looked around and saw older ladies looking at me in disgust. Like they never seen a baby before. When I finally got to the front of the line I went to the small cart and sat Malyna down strapped her in and myself and got ready for this kid ride which to her might be fun but to me not so much. The ride started going on and Malyna started laughing in joy. I grabbed my phone and took pictures of her laughing and having a blast. 

After the ride we got off and waited for everyone to get off the ride. I saw Tyler all wet maybe more wet then I was laughing with Nick, and Marisa with a huge smile on her face running to me and grabbed Malyna out of my hands. 

"That was so much fun!" Marisa said. 

"I know right! Malyna had a blast on that ride  took pictures." I said grabbing my phone and showing her the pictures.

"You have to send them to me!" She said. 

"Of course!" I said.

"Everyone come here its photo time!" I yelled. Everyone crammed up together and I took the photo. 

The rest of the day we went on all the rides taking turns because of Malyna. It was still sunny out. Marisa and Nick wanted to head out so did Tyler he had homework to do for his college. I decided to stay back and go on a few more rides before it got dark.  I kisses Tyler goodbye and told him I will be there soon and hugged everyone else. 

They left while I went the opposite direction and went in line to go on another ride. 

All of a sudden......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

I hope you guys liked this I know cliff hanger sucks but i had to do it. Also this water park doesn't exist same with all the rides well I only described one but still. That roller coaster sounds fun to ride though and I would wait an hour to go on that ride. What was the longest time you have waited to go on a ride? Mine was 30. One time I was in line to go on a ride it was already 30 minutes in and i was no where close to the front not even half way so I decided not to go on that ride. Didn't feel like wasting my whole time at the park to only go on 1 ride. Tell me an interesting time at an amusement park. Comment :) or vote :) maybe both :)