Chapter 2

Hannah P.O.V.

30 more minutes and we arrive at our hotel.

"Everyone have there pass with them?" I asked.

"Yeah. you maybe should have asked earlier when we left just in case we didn't forget it, not when we are 30 minutes away." Nick said.

I gave him the finger and we were all jamming to songs on the radio.

We are finally in L.A. I see the tall buildings traffic is everywhere. Maybe we should stop on Hollywood boulevard  and look at the stars.

"Guys let's go see the stars on the floor!" I said.

"Not right now we have to check in at the hotel before 1 and its 12." Tyler said.

"Oh okay." I said looking out the window.

We got off the freeway and starting driving to the hotel. The hotel and the water park are close its across the street. When we got to the hotel we all got out and walked to the front desk.

Tyler was talking to the lady at the counter which I wasn't liking how she was looking at him so I walked over to him.

"Babe what room our we?" I asked.

"Its going to be the suite on the top level." He asked.

"You got us a suite awe thank babe I love you." I said I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He looked at me like what the freak is going on. I looked at her and back at him. He also looked at her and back at me. He leaned down close to my ear and whispered "are you jealous?” I blush and nodded. "Don't be after I get the key from her we can go to the room and get ready okay?" He said. I nodded. He looked back to the receptionist and she handed him the keys and we were off to the room.

When we got to the room I yelled "me and Tyler get the bigger room" Marisa rolled her eyes "but we have a baby" she said.

"Thats why I got 3 rooms in this suite the big bedroom is on that side and the 2 are next to each other so Malyna can stay in a different room and you and Nick can have some alone time." Tyler said.

"Good choice man" Nick said fist bumping Tyler.

"Men... Well I'm gonna go get ready to go to the park whose going with me?" I asked.

"I'm gonna drink some beer first you go ahead babe I'll meet you there." Tyler said.

"I'm gonna shower and pump some milk for Malyna so I'll meet you there." Marisa said.

"I'm gonna drink some beer too and take care of Malyna when she pumps." Nick said.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay I'll bring my phone text me when you are on your way and we can meet somewhere." I said.

I walked into the room and placed my bag down and kissed Tyler and left to the park.