3.1☾

eventually, taehyung convinced jimin to forgive him and talk to him again by showing up at the door with candy and flowers. jimin wasn't really even mad anymore at this point, he just didn't feel like using his time to text the younger, even though he saw him at work. now, they sat cuddled up on the couch watching some movie about zombies. once again, taehyung paid no attention to it.

jimin's head was on his chest and would jump and hide his face in the blonde's neck or grab onto his shirt tightly whenever something happened. taehyung had to push aside his annoyance and comfort jimin.

"shit!" jimin squeaked, his head hitting taehyung's chin when he jumped. automatically, jimin scrambled to pause the movie, turning a light on and straddling taehyung, taking the blonde's face in his hands amd inspecting taehyung's lip for any bleeding.

"i'm sorry, tae." jimin frowned. he wiped away the small drop of blood on taehyung's lip, only for another to roll out. "you bit your lip pretty hard...i'll get you something to clean it up with."

with that, the older walked into the kitchen, a small frown set on his plump lips. he wished jungkook would come down the steps and save him from the boredom he was feeling, but that wouldn't happen. the younger had stormed off into his room after seeing how close jimin was to him, the latter only waving jungkook's actions off as being a moody teenager. taehyung knew it was deeper than that, but didn't question it.

"here, tae." jimin softly said, bending down and pressing the damp cloth to the younger's lip. it took everything in taehyung at the moment to push jimin against the couch and take him right there. he wore nothing but a huge sweater that put his collarbones on show and a pair of tight boxers.

"i think the bleeding stopped." jimin hummed, putting the cloth onto the table behind them and sitting down. he grabbed taehyung's hand, tracing shapes into his palm with his index finger. "you've been really quiet tonight...are you okay?"

"i'm fine." taehyung answered, "just thinking."

"about what?" jimin questioned, "is something bothering you?"

yeah, it's you. taehyung thought,  before giving jimin an answer. "no, i just get caught up in my thoughts every now and then."

"i guess everyone does every so often..." jimin trailed off. he released taehyung's hand and sat with his legs crossed, messing with his hair.

"oh yeah." jimin spoke, "i was invited to my friend's party, he said to bring you along."

"when is it?"

"in a few days, i wanted yo know if you could make it." jimin asked.

"yeah, i can. just text me the address and time i should get there." taehyung requests.

"well, i was actually hoping that we could meet up here and go together...i mean, jungkook would tag along with, but still."

taehyung hummed. "alright, i guess. that'll work."

i am so excited for the upcoming chapters tbh