1.6☾

jimin woke up the next morning in a bed he didn't recognize to be his nor jungkook's, no clothes on him except for the choker and his tight black boxers. he sat up, his freshly dyed silver hair sticking up in odd places, his make-up smeared. a sharp pain pierced jimin's head, making him whine and rub his temples.

he sighed and stood up, praying that there wouldn't be any pain in his lower half. although a virgin, he's heard the complaints and sometimes all too descriptive stories from his roommate. jimin sighed in relief when there was no pain, before stretching and wrapping a sheet around him before trying to find someone else in the house.

walking into the kitchen-not before getting lost in the massive house first-he saw a blonde he was becoming very familiar with, taehyung, scrolling on his phone with a cup of what jimin assumed to be coffee or tea.

"taehyung?" the silver haired boy asked softly, getting the attention of the blonde easily. taehyung looked over at him, the sheet hanging off the boy's shoulders and exposing his upper arms and torso, as well jimin's slightly prominent collarbones.

taehyung let his eyes rake upa nd down the strippers stunning body, licking his lips as he met eyes with the older. "good morning, jimin."

taehyung's voice, as deep as usual, made shivers run down jimin's spine. the short boy looked down with red cheeks. "good morning."

taehyung smirked.

"your clothes reek of alcohol, so i'll wash them later. do you want to take a shower?" taehyung asked, hoping that the boy would say yes. just the thought of jimin wet-whether it be because a shower or sweat as taehyung pleasured him made his dick twitch.

"but i don't have clothes." jimin frowned, fixing the sheet.

"i have some you can borrow." taehyung mumbled, racking the back of his mind for the tight and curve-accentuating boxers he had gotten as a joke gift from namjoon one year on his birthday, hoping jimin could wear them.

- ♡ -

jimin walked out of the bathroom with a small towel in hand and his-taehyung's-boxers clinging to him, showing off everything. he wasn't sure if it was intentional of taehyung to give him these specific pair, or if it was a genuine mistake. he hoped it was the latter, the material reminded him too much of his spandex he wore as part of his work uniform.

water rolled down jimin's neck and down his muscles as he walked into the living room. he would say he wasn't confident enough to walk in front of the younger practically naked, but then again, he did it in front of strangers nearly everyday for a living. he was still shy, around the blonde for some reason.

he heard a low whistle, "damn, baby, you look sexy."

jimin sat on the couch across from taehyung, sitting with his legs wide open, completely unaware of what he was doing to the younger across from him.

- -

hello, all.

o k but sleepy jimin? cutest shit ever

a baby oml

there might be smut next chapter but i uh don't know yet,, it's very likely though