(RWBY OC) clara Tokoyami

Name: Clara Tokoyami

.Name: Clara Tokoyami

.Gender: female

.Age: 17

.Relatives: mother, father,
younger sister (deceased)

.Race: human

.Colour: cyan

.symbol:

Occupation: student

.Occupation: student

.appearance: Cyan wears a greenish- blue military like uniform, with a red belt around her waist, golden buttons and matching greenish- blue boots.

.personality: Cyan is calm and serious most of the time, and just barely smiles when something is seemingly funny. She likes to be around her family and is fond of her close friends.

.skills/abilities: Clara's semblance gives her the ability to emit electricity out of her body as a sort of aura that electrocutes anyone through contact. When Clara emits enough electricity, it automatically discharges in all directions, shocking anyone close to her. She can also use her electricity to activate or charge electronics such as; radios, phones or the batteries of various electric devices.

.aura/ semblance: electrification

.team: MSTC (team mystic)

.weapon: Clara uses a huge shuriken which she carries around on her back.

.Fighting style: Clara tries to analyse the situation before attacking, because she doesn't want to risk hers or any of her friends' downfalls.

.backstory: Clara never gets to spend any time with her parents, because they are always busy. She would spend time with her younger sister- but her sibling died in a tragic accident. So, Clara tries to make the most of her everyday life and she cherishes everyone she meets.

.theme song: