I payed for everything and left the store with two bags full of foods. I put it in the trunk of my car and sat down, when I remembered that I didn't have much homework for today. Not like I do much homework anyway. 

That's also when I got an idea. 

Me:

Hey, I know a way that you can grant one of my wishes. 

I waited a few minutes and she finally replied. Tch, this slow girl.

Yoonhee: 💖

Really? Already? 

Me:

Yeah. You ready to hear it?

Yoonhee: 💖

Please don't have it be anything stupid...

Me:

Go on a date with me this Saturday

I was laughing at my own evilness. Poor girl...but at least this way I can make her fall in love with me. 

Yoonhee: 💖

Noooooo. Aish you lucky guy, you get to make me do something against my will.

Yoonhee: 💖

Hey wait, why would you go on a date with me? I'm a potato

Awww she's self conscious. It's okay Yoonhee, once you start to date me I'll make you feel more special than Jin hyung thinks he's handsome. 

I decided not to reply just to torture her. 

Huh, I guess I'm still mean inside. 

---

Yoonhee's POV

Jungkook wasn't even replying. What a jerk. 

Sigh, I should just go downstairs. I think oppa might be home too. 

I went down the stairs and saw my mother and my brother eating together. They instantly noticed me and signaled me to come sit with them, which I did. I sat down and my mom was already making me a bowl full of rice, vegetables, and meat. I love it when she makes traditional Korean foods. 

She handed me a bowl and I started eating. 

"Ah I miss family dinners. It's so rare to have all three of us," my mom addressed. Yoongi and I both nodded as we continued eating. "So, how was school?"

I don't think it's time to tell them about me breaking up with Tae...or tell them that I've been hanging out almost every day with Jeon Jungkook. 

I'll sadly have to make something up. 

"Nothing special," said Yoongi. I guess he was hiding the fact that Jungkook stood up for him today. He probably doesn't want eomma to worry, since she always gets stressed hearing that Yoongi was bullied again. 

"Me either," I answered. She nodded and we continued eating. 

---

It was around 10 pm and eomma had already gone for work. I feel bad for her, she goes in whenever she's called, no matter the time. 

Yoongi seemed to be sleeping here tonight, and I was already in my pajamas, washed up, and ready for bed. 

I wasn't sure what Yoongi was doing, but I wanted to at least say goodnight. I hadn't done so in such a long time.