| chapter sixteen |

' love will always prevail '

THE AUTOBOTS FINALLY LEARNT of the true power of the Supreme Transformer

THE AUTOBOTS FINALLY LEARNT of the true power of the Supreme Transformer. So did the humans and her mates for they just watched the girl rip apart her father figure into pieces.

They watched her transform into the devil but no one cared, no one feared her because they, the people that knew who she indeed was, knew that she would never harm them or anyone else.

Violet glanced at her mentor with hate, the anger vanishing as well as her energy. She let out a sigh before black dots filled her vision. A smile appeared on her face as she finally got her vengeance.

'I did it, Best Friend. I killed him and showed him the pain I felt.'

The brunette fell to the ground, her energy vanishing and the last thing she heard was the voices of her mates yelling her name. Violet glanced at her mates, giving them a smile before nodding to Optimus. "It is time, old friend."

Optimus, understanding what she meant, opened up the door or whatever on his chest and out floated a red and black designed box. Opening it, a bright red light flew out and dove straight into her, a blinding light emitting off of the brunette.

Once it died down, the two mates glanced down at Violet only to see her gone.

"W-where is she?!" They yelled at Optimus, worry and concern and every other emotion filling them.

"Do not worry; Violet shall return in a week. She has gone to see somebody." Optimus explained, knowing full well of the situation. He got to one knee and handed Lennox the box. "Open it in a week, and only in a week." He told them making sure they knew that they could only open it in a week.

"Why in a week?"

"I am afraid I do not know. I am only listening to what Violet had said." The duo nodded and glanced at the box. They sighed, glancing at each other.

'This was going to be one long week.' They thought.