| chapter three |

' my heart yearns for your embrace '

THE MIDDLE-AGED BLONDE GLANCED UPWARD, her mouth pursed but slightly open and loose

THE MIDDLE-AGED BLONDE GLANCED UPWARD, her mouth pursed but slightly open and loose. "The Supreme Transformer?" Charlotte Mearing furrowed her eyebrows, along with everyone else, confusion clouding their mind as they tried to recall back to a time where they heard that title, but no one knew of a supreme transformer.

"Aye," Dino said, his eyes foggy as the memories of him and the brunette filled his head. "She's the strongest, stronger than even our creator." He informed them, his voice filled with joy and a fondness that had some of the humans questioning just how important the person they talked about was. The Autobots seemed to care a lot about the person they were talking about; anyone could see it in their eyes as they recalled their past.

"She?" Lennox questioned before a light bulb went off on his mind. "You don't happen to mean that girl we found?"

"You found her?! When?" Ironhide questioned, pounding his fist against the floor as he dropped to it. The ground shook at the vibrations, and the humans backed away slightly except for Lennox, who was being stared down at by the large Autobot.

"The same place we found the arc thing. She was really scary." A soldier answered for him, shuddering as he recalled the anger he saw the flash of rage rush through the girl's eye.

"She woke up?" Now it was time for Optimus to be confused as well as Lennox who glanced up at the red and blue transformer.

"Yeah. I shook her a bit, and she woke up." And just like that, Optimus's eyes widened as he gazed down at the blonde major.

"Mmmm." He hummed, his eyes closing as his mind went into deep thought before he began to tell a story of his dear friend. "Violet Knight was created to protect the transformers, but as the war broke out, Violet had a hard time choosing which side to be on, but that decision was easily made as Megatron destroyed the one thing every transformer had. Mates."

"Mates?" Interrupted a man, glancing curiously at the Autobots.

"Soulmates." Optimus explained before continuing, "They held half of our souls and Violet cherished them because she knew she wouldn't meet her mates any time soon. She was human, like you all." Everyone glanced at each other in confusion; how can a human be as powerful as a transformer?

"But Megatron destroyed ever single one of them after his mate rejected him." Dino continued, his accent thick and a flash of pain and sadness travelled through all the Autobots as they recalled their deeply cherished mates.

"Violet snapped." Optimus carried on, clearing his throat. "She went on a killing spree which ended up with her on the same ship as Sentinel and his technology." The humans nodded, letting the information sink in.

"Why did you sound shocked when Commander Lennox said she awoke?" Asked Aldrin, confused and curious.

"Violet would only awake when her mates are by her side." Lennox's eyes widened as he recalled that he shook her awake.

"Does that mean...?" The blonde trailed off, shock coursing through him.

"Yes. You, Lennox, are mates with our friend and protector."

"Which means we will kill you if you hurt her." Threatened Sideswipe as he and Ironhide glared at the human. Lennox gulped but shook his head.

"Didn't you say she had two mates?" Optimus nodded. "Who's the other person?"

"Do you not have a boyfriend?" Lennox's eyes widened as a blush rose to his cheeks before he nodded slightly.

"Yes."

"Then that is your answer." Lennox nodded, allowing the information to sink in.

"Will we wake her?" Asked Bumblebee, switching through different radios to voice his sentence. Optimus nodded, and soon Mearing began to bark orders out.

"Some of you get the girl while some of you clear out space. And someone call Epps!" She yelled, and everyone did as told while others watched and it wasn't until Epps showed up did they bring out Violet.

"What's going on?" Epps asked his boyfriend, confused as to why he was brought out of his duty.

"We're about to meet our mate," Lennox said, nodding his head towards the brown-haired beauty.

"Our what?!"