| chapter twelve |

' i want to fall asleep in your arms '

"WE NEED TO MOVE BEFORE THE FIGHTERS SPOT US

"WE NEED TO MOVE BEFORE THE FIGHTERS SPOT US." A deep yet wise voice rang throughout the area. "Wait here until we scatter the route ahead." The great Optimus Prime commanded before he and his Autobot friends began to check and destroy all the Decepticon controlled machines.

"Hey, do you think we can use that rocket to shoot down that pillar?" Sam asked as he glanced at rocket gun before looking at Epps, who looked up at the younger boy.

"We're eight blocks away; we'd have to get closer to take a shot."

"Not closer, higher." A soldier said, pointing to a building near by. "We need clear view in sight." The soldier explained only for another one to disagree, seeing as it was far.

"Man, that's across the river." The darker skin coloured soldier informed, referring to the building.

"We're going to have a hell of a time sneaking up." Robert Epps explained to them, glancing at the building before glancing at everyone else.

"We only got one shot." Another soldier by the ammo boxes said, raising a small looking rocket but never let looks deceive you.

"One shot is all we need." Sam was determined, very determined. He nodded at everyone.

Meanwhile, back at the base of wherever soldiers were getting ready to fly into the city and help Epps and his team.

"Listen up," Yelled Lennox as he glanced at his team, all looking at him with blank expressions. "You want to head back; we have to wingsuit in. It's the only way to get close." The blonde explained, folding his arms over each other as he glanced at all the male soldiers in front of him. "I can't promise anyone a ride back home, but if you're with me, the world needs you."

"I can find my own ride home, sir." A young dark skinned soldier spoke up, and everyone agreed. Soon they were off in the air, all on a plane that would lead them to the destroyed city.

While they were in the sky, the others were in the city. The Autobots were driving to the building, all the humans in a car. Epps was with Violet, who was meditating as she sat on her mate's lap. He calmed her, and she calmed him, they were in peace, yet they weren't. They needed the third and final piece of the trio until they could finally be in peace and silence.

Their trio could never, ever, ever be a duo. Never. And that was why they needed Lennox. That was why Violet needed her second mate, badly. She needed to be calm and not explode into anger because she nor anybody knew the power of her, well, powers. She was strong, the most influential being and even she didn't know what her limitations were.

So having both her mates by her side would be a plus for the Decepticons because they knew that if she were alone or if one of the two got hurt, hell would be a better experience than they would face.

The two out of three mates were in Optimus Prime's truck when all of a sudden, the Decepticon Shockwave appeared out of nowhere. His worm pet slammed into Optimus's trailer, one that held all of his weapons. Luckily, the three were able to get away and go to the new locations they all decided to go to.

Once they got there, Optimus began to throw a tantrum, amusing his old friend.

"Stop being so childish, old friend. It is very amusing." She drawled, her eyes sparkling with amusement and mischief. The wise Autobot just glared at her

"That is one scary ass robot," A high pitched soldier said, looking out the window on the building they hid in.

"They've got my trailer. I need my trailer!" Optimus growled, looking out the window of the building. "Shockwave cannot defeat us all at once. Wreckers, we need a diversion." Optimus said, and the two nodded, happy they could finally get some action. Once the plan for both teams was set up and ready, they headed off.

The Autobots would distract and destroy the Decepticons and their puppets while the humans would go to the tower and aim the rocket at the control pillar, killing it. Violet was going off on her own, not telling anyone seeing as she sneaked out only to be grabbed by Epps.

"And where are you going?" He asked her, his eyes narrowed as worry filled him.

"I am going to find Sentinel; you go help the others." She told him, and when he didn't let go, she slammed her lips onto his before pulling back after a couple of seconds. "I'll be fine; go." She told him, and he nodded, leaving after a bit of hesitation.

The brunette ventured into the city, killing the fighters from right to left. She was going to go kill the transformer who sided with the Decepticons. Her best friend's murderer and she was not going to show any mercy. Violet did not care if he was once a father figure to her, she was going to tear him apart piece by piece, and nobody and I mean NO BODY, was going to stop her.