As the teacher continued to explain the tests he asked Bakugou to go up.

"Bakugou, how far can you throw in middle school?" he asked.

"67 meters," Kaachan replied

'._. hahahahha I'll be lucky if I can throw 20 meters'

"Ok, now throw it with your quirk. Do whatever you want. Just don't leave the circle. Give it your all." Mr. Aizawa said.

"ok.....DIE!!!!" Kaachan said.

'0-0 Die???' you thought just like everyone else.

"It's important for us to know our limits. That's the first rational step to figuring out what kind of hero you'll want to be." he said while holding up a device that showed 705.2 meters.

'my limits are in tests....especially physical ones.'

"Now then, whoever is last will be expelled."

'Hahahahah. good, now I can go home.' you thought happily.

"Oh and (Y/N). Just try a little...."

'he read my mind'

"No, I didn't."

'0-0 WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?!' You panicked.

-time skip-

Event 1: 50 meter dash.

'Ughhh, I'll just borrow Iida's quirk, for now, I'll delete it later.'

"3. 58 seconds."

*narrator voice*

"(Y/N) (L/N). Quirk: Perfect Copy and ???. She can copy almost any quirk and store it in her brain, but just like any storage device she can only save 100 quirks at once."

(Kinda sad no one noticed my KnB reference there)

'that was...not as tiring... I'll keep the quirk, for now, that way I can run to any store whenever (fav. anime/group/whatever) merch is out. I'll never have to wait in traffic again!'

"oh (L/N) I never knew we had the same quirk." Iida came over and said.

"We don't. My quirk is just copying quirks. I kinda borrowed yours just now." you explained.

"That's a fascinating quirk." he said.

Event 2: Arm strength.

'Hahah lol, no'

"38kg"

Event 3: Long jump.

'Too lazy. I'm gonna save up my storage for now.'

Event 4: Sidestepping.

'im tired.....'

Event 5: throwing

'Ohhh I wanna try flying one day or send Kaachan flying, sorry Uraraka'

"Next"

"ok (Y/n) good luck."

...

"ANOTHER INFINITY?!?!"

"Next."

'oh, it's Deku. Wait...what was his quirk again?'

"46 meters." Aizawa announced. "

"Huh... But I was trying to use it." Deku was panicking.

" I erased your quirk."

'and now I'm gonna copy your quirk,' you thought while doing small finger motion things.

(Shhhhh, I kinda forgot what they were called)

-time skip-

In the end...Deku still got the last place.

"Also, I was lying about expelling someone. It was all a ruse."

'lies..' you thought.

you looked to your side. 'Oh god, what..Deku? How is that face possible? And Iida, your glasses...'

"Well of course it was a lie.....Didn't take much to figure that out..." Yaoyorozu said.

'That's wrong! You were panicking too.... you nearly made a tank to fire that goddamn ball..'

-time skip-

" Hey Kaachan, wanna walk home with me?"

"Sure. Is your house still at the old place?" he asked

" Nope, after the 'accident' I am now living somewhere else, but it's still in the same direction."

"ok. Oh and, gimmie your phone."

"...ok?"

...

"There. now you have mine and Deku's number. Call me whenever you like, just not in the middle of the night." he said.

"kk"

'Little did he know, that one small action was the cause of his demise' you thought in a narrator's voice.