Chapter 25 Eternal love part 2

Third POV...

Ismail sit in his office reviewing patients files. "Are you just going to let her walk away?" A voice say from the corner of the room. Ismail knew it was William "what can I do she already left she doesn't want anything to do with me. She know everything, worst part is she's pregnant and I can't be there with her" Ismail say.

He got up and walked to the window of his office. He looked out, outside the rain was falling heavily and he say a few people running to find someplace to hide from the rain.

"Your grandfather didn't rise you to be a coward. I can't believe you are letting a woman like that walk out of your life. Who man in their right mind would let Zoey go? She had everything a man would want." William told Ismail.

"My grandfather is the cause I'm in this issue right now! If it wasn't for his I wouldn't be in this mess. I don't want to let her go either but I think it's best she goes if word got out she's pregnant with my child. Neither her or our child would be ever safe, I want to protect them both but right now I don't have the power to do so" Ismail told William.

"You run the fucking underworld you sell and make fucking drugs. Your the leader of the drug world here and your going to tell me you can't protect your woman and child. What kind of leader are you Chan if you can't protect the ones you love the most? What more power and wealthy do you need to protect them? You have everything you need and more to protect them to keep them safe yet you can't ! " William told Ismail angrily.

Zoey and Ashley ....

"Hey it's Zoey the model" someone shouted out as Zoey and Ashley boarded the plane. Everyone turn to see Zoey and started to take pictures of her. Suddenly the security come and stop everything. Zoey and Ashley hurried to their seats inside the plane.

A few mins after the plane was up in the air Ashley and Zoey were on they way to London both Zoey and Ashley agreed to have a fresh start out of the spot light. While Ashley wanted to open her own school. The girls both agreed to finish their studies in London and open a elementary school together.

You cant run your destiny, you can try but you can never run away from your future.