Chapter 15- Happy mode

Zoey POV...

"It's Zoey hart sir and you aren't allow to talk with her right now she's busy" one of the body guards told him.

"It's okay " I told the guard "I want to say sorry for my actions a month back. Your really an amazing person and Ismail and you should really be together not him and Princess. " William told me and I laughed " Ismail chan and me are no way connected and we don't share anything other then this business transition right now and that's it" I told William.

"Princess put me that day to insult you she told me if I really loved her I would do it. I foolishly believe her and did it and a few week after she broke up with me and suddenly she and Ismail got married I'm really sorry Zoey" William say and I eyed him up and down.

"All has been forgive don't worry and that's the past" I told him. " your really an amazing model and this is a amazing thing your doing for the hospital " he told him and I smiled. " it's my wedding gift to them both" I told him.

"A wedding gift after what she did to you" he asked me " don't mind what she did its the past I wish them both a happy ending" I told him. "And I need to thank you for agreeing to do this " a voice say from behind me. I was princess ( I realize went you speak about the devil he shows up) " no problem my wedding gift to both of you" I told her and walked off.

"I'm ready to go, I have a class I have to teach today" I told my manager. "Sure do you want one of the guards to drive you ? " my manager asked me.

"It's okay I'm just going to go" I told my manager hurrying to the changing room. I was in my bra and panty " you got smaller" a voice say suddenly I look in the mirror to see Ismail.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him " I missed you " he told me I jumped on him and he locked the door. I take off his white coat and undid his shirt and pant. He kicked off his shoes and made out "I love you Zoey hart" Ismail told me in my ears as we pull apart to take a breather.

"I love you too Ismail Chan" I told him and we started to make out again. We ended up having sex in the small changing room.