Chapter 18- Love lost

Third POV...

"We been gone for so long,what will princess think? She must be thinking we are messing around together" Zoey told Ismail.

"Don't worry your pretty little head" ismail told Zoey and kiss her. "I need to go home it's already late and Ashley must be worried about me"Zoey told ismail fixing her clothes. She open the door of the bathroom stall and walked to the mirror and wash her hand and threw some water on her face.

Ismail walked up behind her and grab her by the waist. "Why don't you spend the night at me" he told her. "Sure your closer anyways" she smiled and told him.

"I will meet you there I have to take care of Princess first" he told her.

Zoey talked out the bathroom and went left the hotel. She went to her van and got in and drove towards Ismail penthouse.

"She open the door of the penthouse and went straight to Ismail room and kicked her shoes off and take a shower.

Back at the hotel....

Ismail went back to the room were princess and he had the meeting with Zoey. "Sorry babe for staying so long I was on a business call. As I was outside I saw Zoey in the parking lot she had to cancel since she was feeling tried" Ismail told princess.

He was drinking wine that princess had order for them. "You sure that's all that happened? Cause your neck and white shirt tells another story" princess say touching his shirt which had lip stick marks on it.

"Who's the bitch you been fucking behind my back" princess shouted angrily at him. "Watch your mouth princess " Ismail told her grabbing her hand tightly.

"Let go Ismail, let me go your hurting me" princess cried. Ismail let her go and got up "I'm going home" he told her and threw cash on the table and left the hotel.

He drove to his penthouse and unlock the door. It had started to rain outside, he didn't even care to turn the lights on in the house. He walked to the bedroom and there was his sexy girlfriend fully naked on his bed. He could get use to coming home to this.

In a flash he was out of his clothes and headed to the shower and freshen up. He walked back to the bedroom and got into bed. Zoey was fast asleep already, he lean over her and pull the sheet off and squeeze her breast.

He started to suck on her nipple and pull them with his teeth. Zoey started to moan more and more. He slide his hand down her belly and inside her. He finger her till she got really wet then he went down and started to eat her.

"You taste like strawberry babe" he told Zoey as she shove his face deeper into her well shaved wet pussy. "Damn baby your juicing " Ismail told her and started fingering her again. She push his hard cock into her wet pussy and she screamed and grab hold of him.

"Deeper.... Deeper" Zoey said to Ismail and he went deeper into her. After a few rounds he fell on top of her body.

Zoey hand was in his hair massaging his scalp Ismail soon fell asleep and was soon joined by Zoey.