Chapter 17- Halo

Zoey Pov...

I drove towards the elementary school I got there just on time before my class started the students were walking in. I had set work for the kids and was walking around the class checking the kids as their work. I only had one class today for an hour the rest of the class the kids play educational games I had created. Suddenly there was a knock on the door of the class and in walked Qin "your finally here, how's teaching going?" I asked him as he take a seat next to me " good the kids are a hand full" he told me sounding tried.

" this reminds me why I don't want any" I told him and we laughed " totally right about that" he told me. The rest of the classes went by in a flash as I clean up after class and set the class for tomorrow where I had two classes I helped Qin with his class plan. "I don't know how I would survive with out you" he told me as we did our class plans together.

"What about me " a voice say and ashley pull a seat also she had test papers to correct and papers for exams she had to set. Qin helped her we were in my room for few good hours preparing for tomorrow class went suddenly my phone started to ring.

I stepped out the class to take the call it was my manager I had another photo shoot and meeting today to attend. After the class I hurried back inside and finish up my stuff I told my friends I had a meeting and photo shoot to attend.

Qin wanted to go and so did ashley so we finish up and left the school and headed toward the city. We arrived and I headed to the dressing room to get set up the photo shoot was over in a few hours. Qin and ashley were tried so ashley and Qin, as I headed into the shoot Ismail texted me telling me he wanted to meet up in a few hours so I told him I could only stand for few mins then I had a meeting and he told me he knew that I had a meeting with him and princess.

Suddenly my mood change I change and put on a flowered dress and put my hair into a pony tail and take all my make up off. I drove slowly toward he hotel that we were having the meeting at I parked and walked out slowly suddenly a guy run up to me asking me to sign his hand and I smiled and sign it.

After I headed into the hotel and to the room we were having the meeting " Hey sorry to be late, I had work and another photo shoot " I say sitting down feeling tried all of a sudden.

Man did I need a break my body wasn't getting enough sleep "are you okay you look tried" ismail asked me. Princess looked at him then at me for few mins " yes I'm fine let's just hurry this meeting up" I told them both. " I just want to say thank you so much and invited you out for dinner" princess say suddenly.

"It's okay can you give me a min " I told them getting up and going to the bathroom down the hall as I was about to push the door of a stall. I was push into the stall suddenly I look back and was about to pepper spray the weirdo who was about to get he's or her ass kicked.

I turn around to see ismail he push me against the wall of the stall and we started to kiss I felt something go down my throats and I pull back from the kiss. " it's a vitamin c pill relax you look tried" he told me " I am, but you should be more tried then me. After all your a doctor a head doctor you should be more tried out then me" I told him.

" vacation and vitamins " he told me come to think of it I hadn't been taking vitamins are working out anymore it's work and university. I undid his pant and started to play with his cock ( I had suddenly have a lot of energy) " let's have a quickie " I told him and he smiled and I slide my dress up and he pull my panty down and we did it in the bathroom stall. " let's go again" I told him we had gone 3 rounds and I wanted more we went again but ended up going 2 more rounds.