Chapter 8- G.E.M (2)

Third Pov...

"Yes please" she told zoey and smiled, zoey place her back down " did you see the permission slip I put in her bag she has a tour to the zoo this week" zoey told the little girl's parents. "Yes it's sign already with the money included" the father told zoey "that's great I'm glad she can go it's great experience for her and the rest of students" ashley told the parents and their agreed.

"Are you okay miss teacher lady!" The little girl asked zoey handing her one of her wet wipes. Zoey happily take it and smiled "Im fine" she told the little girl wiping some ice cream form around her mouth. "Okay see you tomorrow" the parents say and the little girl wave bye to both zoey and ashley.

"Your a teacher" the guy princess was with say suddenly "yes she's a teacher at Korea international Elementary school" a voice say from behind zoey and ashley. Everyone turned to see Ismail he had on his scrub and his lab coat. And he was pissed "Oh I didn't know" William say shock "so you insult my girlfriend because we had a disagreement earlier today. You choose to take it upon yourself to insult her in public calling her names" Ismail say angrily stepping closer to William. "Forget it Ismail" zoey say and started to walk away "no I will never let any man disrespect my girlfriend she's not with me because of money or power she's with me because she loves me is there a problem with that William? " Ismail asked him.

Zoey pull away from Ismail and walked away "don't worry I will take care of it" princess told Ismail and pull William with her. Ismail run after zoey " I'm sorry everything turned out like this, I'm sorry I didn't tell you my grandfather owned the hospital" Ismail told her pulling her back to him.

Zoey looked everywhere but at Ismail "it's not that I'm angry with you because you forgot to drop me to school, I'm not angry with you before your busy with work neither I'm angry at you for keeping secrets from me. What hurts is you know everything about me and I thought I knew everything about you but really I'm light years away from even knowing the real you. I don't care about fame, money or any of that shit I only love you but I'm not going to stand here and pretend I'm okay with what happen neither you friend insulted me in front of people" zoey told Ismail.

"I'm sorry Zoe" Ismail told her hugging her " sorry isn't going to cut it this time" zoey told him pushing away from his hold. "Please I can't go on without you" Ismail told her "Im done Ismail ! You hide that small tiny secret from me what else are you hiding from me, are you the person that I fell in love with in high school. Are you the same person that promise to stay with me and be with me no matter what happens!" Zoey told him tears running down her face "I love you let me make it up to you please" Ismail begged getting in his knees "You try that before and look how that turned out " zoey told him walking away wiping her tears from her face.

"Let's go shopping " zoey told ashley and the two walked off to forever 21 "are you really leaving him?" Ashley asked zoey as the two girls got inside forever 21 " I don't know I only every loved him I don't think I can love anyone else but he hide secrets from me. It just make e doubt everything I know about him, can I really trust him " zoey say to ashley picking up a dress and heading toward the changing room.